Reviews for Battlestar Frakkeduptica
bookwormdaisy chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
I would like to take this opportunity to say that this is probably, like, the funniest thing ever, and I would be ever so grateful if you would write more BSG. XD
NargleTastic chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Ahahahaa. Thank you so much for this. I don't laugh until I cry that much, but this had me doing just that. Good job
kurdt chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
This is the BSG crack I've been hunting for. Thank you!

“You may feel a small amount of pain, followed by a really large amount of pain and a temporary inability to pull any more crap with me.”

I love Doc Cottle.
darth rat chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
"...and he doesn’t seem to like being kicked in the crotch." Maybe if they do it enough Balter will lose some of his...desires. Great job. Write a sequel. Nobody messes with Galactica enough.
Sarah1281 chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
Wow, this is amazing. I love the list of all the things wrong with the government and Adama letting power go to his head. And Roslin made him give everything back except her drugs...Great job.
Julian the Apostate chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
"Does anyone have any non-insane suggestions to get our genocide back on track?”

Whe daggit. Can I please please *please* borrow that line! Pretty pretty pretty please? Cos I *totally* died laughing.
ozma914 chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Okay, here's the thing: I've been having a really, really bad week. No way was I in the mood to laugh at anything, or even smile - definitely not laugh out loud. Especially not at Cottle. I mean, *with* Cottle, because it's become clear that laughing *at* him would be a mistake.

Anyway, I laughed. Out loud. A LOT. Thank you.
ozma914 chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
That's just ... I don't know where to start at all. This single chapter has improved my entire horrible week by two points of a scale of ten, and that's something. The Cylon Sex question itself was worth the read. But Kat's breath holding contest; Zarek's "secret" name; the fun foreshadowing; Cottle's refusal to coddle ... I'm only sorry it took me so long to get to this.

By the way, I'm with Zarek: redheads are hot.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
I LOL'D. HARD.
ears chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Fraking hilarious! Of course Cottle saw through him.. everyone else must be blind.. Poor Chief, I think he'll get all the ships cleaned by the time his half cylon child is old enough to join the military.. lol.. Keep it up!
ozma914 chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Must… restrain… maniacal… laughter ...

This is SO FUNNY. Before I read it, I would have said the same thing you did, that it would be nearly impossibly to parody BS. But you not only did it, you did it with style!
romeoharvey chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
This is so wonderfully done, I kinda had a moment of silence thing when i read that you won't be updating for sure until the season finale.

Really liked the part of how Lee avoids the observation lounge named after Billy. Their faces were only red? Mine could've burned off...

Please don't wait too long after this seasons end to update.
Mcspender chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Please, don't be mean and show us the (mis)aventures of Mot Keraz abord the Galactica.

Cool fic).

See ya
ozma914 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Finally, the one missing piece from the original show - daggits! It's about darn time we had a cute, loveable animal again, assuming you don't county Kara.

It's all in the way the story's told ... to hear Zarek's oratory, I'd become one of his minions, too. I've already got the lack of mechanical ability down pat.
romeoharvey chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This is a wonderful start, I'm eager to read the next chapter. You write very well.

I really loved the Adama and Galen interaction.