Reviews for In the Beginning....
Amanga chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
I thought the plotline quite believable, except for a few things.

Takiko died in 1923 and Suzuno was only eight when Takiko died.

Takiko’s father was almost never home and she hated him deeply until her half-way through her adventure, so they were never a happy family.

What planet do you live on? Kutou, peaceful? They’re a military-based country for crying out loud! They went to war with Hokkan during Takiko’s time!

The book doesn’t warn them about dangers unless stated by the characters already met.

Tatara’s kanji means Bond, dang it! Not Lasso! Bond!

Tokaki’s kanji means Legs. And darn it, his other name is either Ranva Ham or Hamu Ranba!

There is no ‘Rain Neck’! It’s ‘Turtle Neck’! Turtle Neck!

It wasn’t an extra pair of glasses! Takiko didn’t even wear glasses!

Have you even read Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden? Gah, seriously, that's vital to understanding the Story of Byakko.

Other than that stuff, it was pretty good!
lizifang chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
wow seems more interesting than i thought hope you add the next chapter son
Kamiko chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
WAI! I love your story so much, sure they're finding the warriors a little too quick and the rmance is a little rushed, but it's still on a high level of awsome! Of course you did leave out yuu watase's little trait of having the priestess' first met warrior her lover, but it is still awsome! But why is tokaki talking kind of like tasuki? I just don't get it, bayakko's color is yellow light not white, in fact there is no white light for any of the gods, just silver, yellow, red and blue, well, anyway love the story PLEASE UP DATE SOON!
Owen D chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Beautifully written, too much spacing though... xP

I like where this is going so far. The facts here doesn't correspond with the canon in some places, but it works for your fan fiction, so I'm not complaining.
Nuripuri chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
Wai! I love this story! Update, please! Please please please please please!
Chaotic Demon chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
O.O Tatara!
Aeneid chapter 7 . 4/23/2003
Please continue this story! I really like this! _
Dark-bat chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
This is really really good! Not only does it explain the story, but you explain it well. Its a wonderfully engaging story. I'm glad that someone has chosen to write about Byakko. There is so little info about it out there, So i'm glad you made Toroki, Karasuki, Amefuri and Kokie. They're such loveable characters! Especially Karasuki. I hope Toroki doesn't die! and when will the romance between the three couples unveil? Who is this person who Subaru loved before? Update soon!

Whee hee! i loved this!
Brennend chapter 7 . 12/10/2002
Hmm... interesting take... but I've read worse and I've read better. This fic would benefit from some character development, especially since the characters are pretty much original characters.

For a nation that's under attack by Koutou it doesn't seem to be very affected. And why doesn't Subaru simply turn back time on Toroki? I mean wouldn't that cure his injuries? And if her three wishes are to have Byakko protect the country, heal Toroki, and send her home, what about her wish that she and Tatara be together?

But over all this fic does show promise. It just needs some work.
The Deadly Dolly chapter 7 . 11/5/2002
Please do you think you could pair up Amefuri & Kokie
Makani chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
AHHH! FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT! NOW! Go, boy, write! Please finish it, I really want to know what happens!
BonBon chapter 7 . 4/13/2002
Woooooooooooooo, this is getting soooooooooo interesting, can u write more plzzzzzzzzzzzz, I really wanna read more and i can't wait till you actually pose another chapter...or chapterS, LOL
J. Liha chapter 7 . 4/11/2002
DUDE YOU HAVE TO HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! Awe~someeeeeeee story for the Byakko seven. Me love so much! _x But honestly, this is one of the best Byakko fics I've read. BUT YA GOTTA UPDATE, YA HEAR?
AidanMoon chapter 7 . 4/8/2002
OOOOOOOOO Me wants to see the next chappie, chop chop! _;; Sorry, I really love your fic. It's really great!
penwalker chapter 7 . 4/7/2002
that...

was...

GREAT!

wonderful story. please let me know when you post the next chappie. _