Reviews for Twelve Days of Christmas
NaruSaku24 chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
SakuraXNaruto chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
thecartoongirl22 chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
Awwwee! soo sappy and squishy and squashy I loved It! :D It was a great holiday love story thank you for the sweet and sappy story.
HeyJoe0929 chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
I will never see Sakura and Naruto as a couple because I love their friendship. And I think their friendship is even stronger than any romantic love has to offer but this, it was super cheesy and fluffy I was grinning like an idiot the whole time I was reading it. Pervert Naruto is always funny and for him to use that to Sakura is eveb more hilarious. This was such a nice read. Thank you :)
LoonyTuned chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
One of the cutest fics EVER! Dawwww.
I want a Naruto *bawls*
Damn it.
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
Now that was a touching story and so much suspense that you could never tell who it was that the admirer was.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
That's so awesome! Thanks a lot!
3 chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
KAWAII I love it
GlitteredCupcakes chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
aawwwwwww I loved it so much!

amazing 12 chapters! I could imagine sasuke taking out the cookies out of the oven while wearing an apron (he would ridiculously cute)

Amazing fic.️
Halno chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
This is so incredibly fluffy *Eyes glister*
You really have talent! I'll look forward to reading your other fics :D
Iggy chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
This is a fabulous piece of work. I love it. Its so well written and deeply moving.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
This was cute!
Lechu chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
very nice ff
Being Fox chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Like it very much! ! ! Thanks for a wonderful story!
NaruSakuOTP chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
I read this all the way through and loved every chapter of it! I'm glad I found it after it has been finished, otherwise I'd be dying for you to finish the next chapter. I'm a little disappointed that Sakura would be completely oblivious the entire time. Especially after the Ichiraku's date clue. Other than that I loved the story. Kakashi, Sai, and Sasuke made my day!