Reviews for Coppercurls
Purple Majestic chapter 7 . 10/8
This s such an exciting start! I look forward to reading more!
anon chapter 7 . 9/25
Yayy an update!

Some fixes:
bauble bubble, lightening lightning, snap-ish snappish
Trisbriarock chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Pls continue
laughtw chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Sorry, I'm new to the Circle world and only read the series a few months ago, thats why i'm commenting now.
Your ideas are great! I mean using Keth's globes again!
Andy chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
First congrats on your marriage and big move. And now FINISH. I always wanted Briar and Tris to get together and I love Tris anyways because she is just awesome. I like her entire story including Keth and now I need to know what is gonna happen. This is really good so hurry, hurry, hurry. Please! :D
SpangleyPony chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
glad your back. Congrats on your marriage. Where did you move to? I'm surprised you have an inclination to write after all that :-)
AzurexJen S chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
I'm too curious! PLEASE UPDATE! XO plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz!
AzurexJen S chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Poor Tris, being stuck with two cute boys while heartbroken. A shame really.

Is it just me or do/did other people feel like smacking Berenene over the head while reading this story and/or The Will of The Empress?
SpangleyPony chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
I'd actually forgotten about this story, I hope you can update soon.
L.A.H.H chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Update again sooner please! This chapter was very good, and interesting. I'm looking forward to more. x
queenofspades19 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Something tells me Keth isn't going to help as much as hurt.
crossxavier chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
A surprising addition there at the end of the chapter to be sure. I truthfully didn't see that one coming. The story seems to be progressing smoothly so far. You managed to get me curious about a few things so I'll just list them as they are various questions that cross my mind as I read and by no means do you have to answer them. They are just for input so if they bore you too much feel free to skip them. Are exhaustion and fatigue the only symptoms of the disease (it seems fever at least should be added) or did the Duke just not have a chance to say other symptoms? Is this a disease brought on by normal means or by magic (or could it just be a curse made by a mage)? Are Briar, Tris, and the others not even the least bit suspicious about the letter from Berenene or is it just because of the situation that they aren't thinking too coherently? Where are Tris and Briar when Keth meets up with them (I believe he was working in the far borders of Namorn in the city he originally met Tris at) and is meeting him a coincidence or did he seek them out for some reason? Enough with the questions and on to some other things on the story. The misunderstanding between Briar and Tris is quite heartbreaking but creates the drama and just makes the story that much more entertaining to read. It was interesting to see Briar go all jealous and protective when Stormbringer caught Tris as I actually think it fits his character quite well. One suggestion that is a bit nit-picky to be sure but thought I'd point it out. In this chapter (chapter 4) after Briar reads the letter from Berenene you have him referring to Tris as "Trisana" which I don't think I've ever even heard other people call her besides Crane and a few nobles. It is most definitely not something major so by no means should you change it if you think it unnecessary but just thought I'd let you know. Anyway I enjoyed your story thus far and I am looking forward to reading more from you.
L.A.H.H chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
This was very good! Thanks for writing it so far - please don't leave it here. x
Em Rose chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
aw i love the tris/briar pairing i think they are perfect for each other! thanks so much for writing this, it's a really good read and I will definitely look out for updates in the future, the story is really shaping up...and scandal with keth?

so exciting! hehe

thanks again, and i'll keep reading!

Georgina chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Very well written and please update soon!