Reviews for Never Be Normal
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
what is a heart brother?
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
it's awesome to see someone not bash Ron so much! he's a great guy. and from what i read so little people do it towards Hermione anyway... LOVE the story so far thanks for making it!
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
i can't fin this story on is it called by a different name on there?
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 39 . 12/5/2015
estaba genial! me pase varios días para leerlo y me encanta!
gracias por escribir y poner una numerosa familia :D
littlebirds chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
While I understand the MPREG trope to be necessarily rife with 'patern-ity', as it were, I'm not sure how I feel about this sudden dive into 'pattern-alism', as such.

By making Ron "Head Girl", Dumbledore has single-handedly negated and set back at least a century's progress for Women's Rights. A dangerous precedent, and rather unfortunate for the females of Hogwarts, I'd say.
littlebirds chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
I'm glad Madame Pomfrey finally got it together enough to do at least some research about Harry's unique condition. I know the Professor has been as helpful as he can be, but there seems to be certain, let's say "dark areas" of Fae pregnancy even he doesn't understand. Knowledge and preparedness are crucial when considering something as fragile as new life. Good thing Harry has those library books. It would please me no end to see him actually make use of them in future chapters.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
Well, I'd say Harry's really dogded a bullet, here, seeing as how, if we are to believe the Professor, most dominants are usually of Clan "Hit It, then Forget It". Still, if I were Harry, and Snape knocked me up, there wouldn't be any of this "Oh, I'd love to take care of the babies when you're not around".

If I were Harry, I'd be like, "Nuh uh, son. That's not how this breeding thing works. These little monsters are half yours, Sevy-poo, so don't think it's gonna be you sleeping through the night, all cuddled in the lavender
sheets while I'm up at all hours nursing these nipple biters."

Clear communication. That's what it's all about.
littlebirds chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
It's rather nice of Ron, taking the time to search for the appropriate books in the library. Too bad Harry can't be arsed to be as curious about his own Fae biology. It's sort of scary how little he seems to be worrying about the finer points of his pregnancy.
littlebirds chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Good of Fawkes to come fly with Harry and Ron. I suppose he's drawn by the new life, being a creature of constant re-birth himself. I'm sure Harry and Ron mourn his absence on burning days,
littlebirds chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
Poppy seems utterly unalarmed to find that Harry's baby is part vampire. As if vampire pregnancies revolve in and out of the infirmary like tuna rolls on a rotating sushi buffet. Makes me think there must be scores of secret vampires walking the halls of Hogwarts, planting their seeds, visiting their halflings in the Hogwarts daycare between classes...
littlebirds chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I'm a bit concerned about this goblet of blood Sev is having with dinner. Who's blood is it? How is it harvested? Who's responsible for pouring the blood into the goblet? That's not the sort of work I'd leave to a house elf.
littlebirds chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Man, it sucks to be part Veela.

If you don't do what the Veela blood demands, you die. Seems like a hard fate for a young man. Even worse, Draco must get his Veela blood from his father, since we are very well acquainted with Narcissa's Veela-less family tree.
littlebirds chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I'm somewhat alarmed that Madame Pomfrey didn't offer Harry so much as a reference to any literature he might need to peruse to ready himself for the inevitable changes to this new baby-bearing body. A diagnosis of pregnancy and a pat on the back as the patient walks out the door does not good pre-natal care make.

Good thing Harry has such a solicitous Severus to guide him with his food choices.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
So, Snape the Snake went and ganked Draco's sweet, fertile, cherry Fae and then, adding insult to injury, he done gone and put a baby in it. Mm. Serves him right for spurning Harry's advances. That could've been Draco's pretty Veela baby.
Hannah chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Hi, I love your story and have been looking for the version on aff but can't find it. I am on ff. net as TheLoved Granger.