Reviews for Never Be Normal
Hannah chapter 5 . 15h ago
Hi, I love your story and have been looking for the version on aff but can't find it. I am on ff. net as TheLoved Granger.
platinum.and.raven chapter 39 . 3/20
This was a great story!
lov2catnap chapter 1 . 3/9
I couldn't find your lemon version on aff. could you share the link?
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/16
The tempo of your story is a bit too fast.

It seems like there is a part missing, because you started right away with Harry as Fae and in front of Severus chambers.

You said he couldn't fight it anymore, but that has no real meaning in this context, because he hasn't fought it at all. At least not in this story.

It's like you skipped an important part of the story before it even began.

*sigh* Don't misunderstand me, I am not trying to offend you. I just wanted to inform you about it so you could change something, if you decided to do so.
Mukuro234 chapter 39 . 2/15
Omg this was so good I barely stopped reading lol I just loved this XD
Caressed-by-Ice chapter 1 . 2/2
please update soon!
JWOHPfan chapter 39 . 1/25
One word, brilliant!
KLS-Blueskies chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
I think i'm sensing some Ron/Lucius
FoxKat chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Can you please let me know when you put the uncut story up? I went to check both places you indicated but didn't find it.
catinamouse chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
this is a great story
rowenasheir chapter 39 . 10/1/2014
I think that having kids so close together will exhaust the mother and wear him out. But I really liked the story even if the end was a little rushed.
LuciMoon chapter 39 . 9/17/2014
Great story overall. I did catch many areas which you contradicted yourself. For example, you state that Harry has eight children in the beginning of the last chapter, but only count off 7 kids.

Some grammatical & sentence structure errors, but very well written otherwise.
sweetteatwo chapter 39 . 9/12/2014
so sad to see the end but it was a great fic. the people were well written and seemed real. the plot was well written. I loved the last chapter it was well written also.
ruth hammond chapter 39 . 9/11/2014
Thank you for your story, sorry about not stopping to review...have this problem, once I get started, I do not want to stop. Loved the story, but then, I am partial to babies...I understand the want for a little girl[s]...had 2 boys and have 3 grandsons... Isn't it a pain when someone breaks away and misses out on all the joy. Your stories have a great variety, have to keep checking who was writing...keeps me on my toes. Looking forward to the next story.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 39 . 9/11/2014