Reviews for Never Be Normal
MAFITA chapter 39 . 5/22
Lovely story! I really enjoyed reading it and I loved the pairings! :D Hope to read you soon in another one! Kisses!
This was an amazing story! So sweet and well written!
HoneyBear84 chapter 39 . 4/24
Did Ron, Ginny and Harry ever forgive Molly and Arthur? Did Ginny and Luna only have two children and what was all the kids names? And did Hermione ever get better and change her ways? so many questions lol. loved it
I love the story where can I find the lemon
Eagle-Eyes chapter 39 . 1/4
Great story

Keep writing as life allows
Katie B chapter 17 . 6/30/2017
Connor and Aislinn.
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 6/30/2017
Old-fashioned medieval fears?
ruth hammond chapter 34 . 3/5/2017
Love this, love baby/pregnancy stories...miss that time and the grandparent times...don't know if we will make it to the great grand parent times. Smile story!
ruth hammond chapter 31 . 3/5/2017
Tax time...should get them done and then more reviews. Wonderful chapters..I like to see people getting the love they need. Little disappointed to see the manipulative behavior of Harry, but then he did not have the time with a good family to learn to control his behaviors. Next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 22 . 3/3/2017
This was a fun chapter, loved it...
ruth hammond chapter 21 . 3/3/2017
I find it disgusting when parents do something like that to their own children. Not caring for their happiness...wretch!
ruth hammond chapter 17 . 3/2/2017
Love birth and baby chapters, and this one fit the bill..
alinefgs chapter 39 . 2/7/2017
ameiiiiii essa fic foi demais bjs !
littlebirds chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
I know Harry doesn't mind Dumbledore announcing his business to the student body, but I would think Snape might have a bit of an issue with it. What wig being a grown man and all, and priorly quite content to live a life shielded from student eyes.
littlebirds chapter 21 . 7/28/2016
I can't help but feel Harry's attempts at matchmaking here are rather counter-intuitive. Making Ron look silly, even foolish, to the a grown and quite elegant man like Lucius wokld be more detriment than favor.