Reviews for Never Be Normal
alinefgs chapter 39 . 2/7
ameiiiiii essa fic foi demais bjs !
littlebirds chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
I know Harry doesn't mind Dumbledore announcing his business to the student body, but I would think Snape might have a bit of an issue with it. What wig being a grown man and all, and priorly quite content to live a life shielded from student eyes.
littlebirds chapter 21 . 7/28/2016
I can't help but feel Harry's attempts at matchmaking here are rather counter-intuitive. Making Ron look silly, even foolish, to the a grown and quite elegant man like Lucius wokld be more detriment than favor.
littlebirds chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
I know Hogwarts doesn't have the most complete sexual education curriculum, but surely Draco should have seen this coming. I mean, Harry's obviously a Fertile Myrtle, pregnant right out of the gate on his "maiden voyage", so to speak. Condoms are cheap, Draco, but contraceptive spells are cheaper.
littlebirds chapter 19 . 7/28/2016
It's a hard fate, birthing an Empath when you, yourself, are prone to crying jags set off by your infant's tears. Harry must be a complete wreck most days.
littlebirds chapter 18 . 7/26/2016
Draco's prior fears appear to be completely unfounded in this Lucius, as he seems to be about the chillest, most laid-back dad ever, with respect to granting space and honoring his son's wishes.
littlebirds chapter 17 . 7/26/2016
Madame Pomfrey really came through, here, once she got her bearings. I wonder though, if part of Harry's labor is growing a birth canal, does he now have a stunted, half-length of canal somewhere inside since his natural birth was interrupted by the c-section?
littlebirds chapter 16 . 7/25/2016
So, say Severus is decapitated and stake-impelled by a vampire hunter six months down the road. Would Harry die when Sev dies because of the bond, or would he continue on in his natural, Fae lifespan? Mating is full of complex stipulations.
littlebirds chapter 15 . 7/25/2016
I don't really see that Lucius has much choice, here. I mean, if Draco leaves his mates, he'll die, and a dead son is absolutely rubbish for producing heirs, in any case.
littlebirds chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
Sev is a rock of cool, eternally un-dead insight. Good thing, too, as Veela and Fae seem to be given to deeply visceral reactions. I don't think Harry and Draco would do very well without his steadier head.
littlebirds chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
You know you've gone and really screwed the proverbial crup when Dumbledore's eyes stop twinkling. That said, I presume the old man had never come across a Muggle-born prejudiced against other magical entities as they were too busy assessing their own, lesser place in this society. Hm.
littlebirds chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
It's fortunate Draco's Veela blood negates the ire he must have felt for Harry's bratty, little prank, and that Sev is inclined to be indulgent, as well. I suppose that's just part of mating with a Fae, accepting their mercurial nature.
buttercupcake chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
b
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 39 . 6/29/2016
Absolutely beautiful story, I have read it over the last two days. Amazing and uplifting. Surprised Hermione got released from Azkaban when sentence was for Dementers Kiss within 6 months.
ripper34 chapter 39 . 4/12/2016