Reviews for Never Be Normal
Connor and Aislinn.
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 6/30
Old-fashioned medieval fears?
ruth hammond chapter 34 . 3/5
Love this, love baby/pregnancy stories...miss that time and the grandparent times...don't know if we will make it to the great grand parent times. Smile story!
ruth hammond chapter 31 . 3/5
Tax time...should get them done and then more reviews. Wonderful chapters..I like to see people getting the love they need. Little disappointed to see the manipulative behavior of Harry, but then he did not have the time with a good family to learn to control his behaviors. Next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 22 . 3/3
This was a fun chapter, loved it...
ruth hammond chapter 21 . 3/3
I find it disgusting when parents do something like that to their own children. Not caring for their happiness...wretch!
ruth hammond chapter 17 . 3/2
Love birth and baby chapters, and this one fit the bill..
alinefgs chapter 39 . 2/7
ameiiiiii essa fic foi demais bjs !
littlebirds chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
I know Harry doesn't mind Dumbledore announcing his business to the student body, but I would think Snape might have a bit of an issue with it. What wig being a grown man and all, and priorly quite content to live a life shielded from student eyes.
littlebirds chapter 21 . 7/28/2016
I can't help but feel Harry's attempts at matchmaking here are rather counter-intuitive. Making Ron look silly, even foolish, to the a grown and quite elegant man like Lucius wokld be more detriment than favor.
littlebirds chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
I know Hogwarts doesn't have the most complete sexual education curriculum, but surely Draco should have seen this coming. I mean, Harry's obviously a Fertile Myrtle, pregnant right out of the gate on his "maiden voyage", so to speak. Condoms are cheap, Draco, but contraceptive spells are cheaper.
littlebirds chapter 19 . 7/28/2016
It's a hard fate, birthing an Empath when you, yourself, are prone to crying jags set off by your infant's tears. Harry must be a complete wreck most days.
littlebirds chapter 18 . 7/26/2016
Draco's prior fears appear to be completely unfounded in this Lucius, as he seems to be about the chillest, most laid-back dad ever, with respect to granting space and honoring his son's wishes.
littlebirds chapter 17 . 7/26/2016
Madame Pomfrey really came through, here, once she got her bearings. I wonder though, if part of Harry's labor is growing a birth canal, does he now have a stunted, half-length of canal somewhere inside since his natural birth was interrupted by the c-section?
littlebirds chapter 16 . 7/25/2016
So, say Severus is decapitated and stake-impelled by a vampire hunter six months down the road. Would Harry die when Sev dies because of the bond, or would he continue on in his natural, Fae lifespan? Mating is full of complex stipulations.