Reviews for Never Be Normal
Potterwing chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
Great chapter
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
ams71080 chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
I've enjoyed this so far.

Amber
fresh42jazz chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
A quick note... the flame you mentioned (in Chapter 17) from the first chapter? Honestly, don't give it any credence. I would like to point out a few things... in the very first sentence, there are at least four ATROCIOUS grammatical and spelling errors. (You're - Your; grammer - grammar; infact - in fact; - A - "a".). This person is quite an idiot. Pay them no mind. :)

The rest of the review is increasingly nonsensical, and (OH MY GOSH THERE ARE SO MANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, IT'S REALLY BOTHERING ME) the person comes across as quite a dunderhead.

"little jerk circle of Internet nomarks, who between themcreate an intellectual void". Wow... I think that we all are a bit more intelligent than that. Yes, there are some grammatical errors (if you ever need beta-ing help or anything, let me know... I do that for fun sometimes, lol).

In short, "A Whole Lot of Fuckery" has, quite sadly, deprived some village of their idiot.

In regards to the other recent reviews, Bizzle007 clearly has no imagination and although the grammar is a bit better (thankfully... after that last review, I almost wanted to cry at the horror of these reviewers' writing abilities), he (she?) definitely ought to stop reading fanfiction, stick with canon, and avoid stories that have OBVIOUS warnings that they deal with a subject that he/she finds highly disagreeable.

Then we have the anonymous reviewers "z", "Becky", and "Rebecky". I never understood why people would leave negative reviews without CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, and not sign in. Are they afraid that someone might realize that they harp on grammar and spelling, but make mistakes in their own review? I don't understand that. Unfortunately rampant in fanfiction are multitudes of un-betaed stories, and grammar mistakes are inevitable in some aspects of fandom. A bit of compassion (or offers to help) are much more productive than just saying "OMGZ i hate this...y is it so baad? grgh." ;)

Finally, we have blackpanter-690. I quite love when people read a story, don't even finish the first chapter, and then stop because they think it's a cliche. Well... duh. Most fanfiction is cliched in at least one aspect, and you can't really avoid that very easily today. Even if a stories is fairly "unique", it will still have many aspects found in other stories in fanfiction.

*takes deep breath* That all being said, I enjoy this story, overall. There are some grammatical errors (again, if you need beta-ing help, I am generally available to do what I can for authors whose stories I enjoy reading. - that definitely includes you, by the way), but at this point in the fandom, you learn to ignore those when you're reading. I'm glad for the new chapter, and I do hope you'll excuse my rants. I just can't stand people who criticize grammar and then their own posts are riddled with so many misspelled words and blatant digressions from standard rules of English that my eyes want to start to bleed. :)

fresh42jazz
Beth5572 chapter 18 . 4/24/2009

Terri
dawnn chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
i cant find the story on AAF or HPfandom Help Please Could You EMail Me The Link
Sammy obsessed chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
This story is great. Im trying to find it on AFF but i cant seem to get it. Could you email the link to me?
princess moon shadow chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
Love it!
adenoide chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
I like your story.
FlissyFish chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
Dear Duochan-the-mpregfan,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING THIS FIC, I love this fan fic and i had wondered when you would update. I love it so much u are a great writer.

Keep up the good work and i can't wait to read another chapter.
Chakahlah chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
Nice Chapter! I loved it. At least they now know what is wrong with Conner
mizzrazz72 chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
Harry needs to go and see Hermione. Even if it is for to make peace with himself.
DarkAngel048 chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
great chapter! write more soon!
Rainbow2007 chapter 18 . 4/23/2009