Reviews for Into the unknown
Omamori chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
I love well written torture scenes! This story is brilliant, please update soon!
leanna10123 chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
Yo...I love this story. It is so fuckin awsome. I mean seriously. Please update soon!
silvermonkey chapter 16 . 10/8/2007
hey realy good story plz udate soon the suspens is killing me. will genma esscape or will he be rescued? i can't wait to find out.
Scribe of Time chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Yikes the suspenese is killing me!
Goatis chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
Are you planning on doing more with this series? Its really interesting, I of course am hoping that he can escape and or get rescued, but I find the story very intriguing, why hasn't there been a physical description of Senchi? Everyone else got one...And what country is she from - Konoha maybe? It seems like there's one from every country so is my guess correct? Please write some more - I think it would be cool if a bunch of female jounin's showed up to fight - like Sakura and Shizune and Hinata...That would be cool anyway...
Google Girl11 chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
Lol, fighting naked, I liked Gemna's view on that...anyways, I can't wait for an update...hopefully he can hook up with one of the girlies...fighting scenes that turn into smut are my favorite...and the characters are already half way there ;P

Update soon!
Delbi18 chapter 16 . 4/8/2007
I really hope you don't let Genma get his ass kicked, these girls may be good and all but seriously he's still damn strong, and at least let that physco bitch touch his wang, like come on.
bookworm0492 chapter 15 . 4/8/2007
GO GENMA! BEAT HER UP! GO!GO!GO!GO! *waves flags and jumps around syaing 'Go Genma* YOU CAN DO IT! Updatewhen ya cna ok? This is a realy gods story! Albeit the chapter was short, but interesting! GO GENMA!
CommGonn chapter 15 . 4/7/2007
poor genma :(

keep up the nice story though :)
RhiannonG chapter 15 . 4/7/2007
PLease someone has too save genma poor poor man. I hope he gets something out of this.
Lola Clarkson chapter 14 . 3/17/2007
oh, that was good, please update soon!
bookworm0492 chapter 14 . 3/17/2007
*big chibi tearfilled eyes* GENMA! *glomps him* NOO I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU!

*glares at Konoha* RESCUE HIM ALREADY!

*glares menacingly at Aikyo* GO DIE!

*cries* more Genma-san dont die! dun die! dun die! *teary*

*sniffles* update soon k?...btw...whats a cat 'o ninetails? *blinks* *goes back to crying*
kt chapter 13 . 2/11/2007
this is beyond awesome, i check every day for and update...please make the chapters a little longer PLEASE great jo
whyamidoingthis01 chapter 13 . 2/11/2007
OH wow, I can't wait for the next chapter. But one thing. I always thought Genma was an ANBU then became a jounin at the end of his service. Like Kakashi.

Oh well. Nice chapter.
whyamidoingthis01 chapter 12 . 2/5/2007
haha! lol, I can't wait for the next chapter now! Oh, so intersting, and a cliffhanger too! Great job!

Please update soon!