Reviews for The Gift of the Heart
HideYourFeathers chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This story is absolutely. ADORABLE.

Oh, how I'm a sucker for fluff... :]

Interesting how you made Kairi an artist like Namine. It's something different. I like it!

Oh, BTW, I saw on your profile that you like Psych! AH!

I can never find anyone who likes that show, too!

I flippin' love that show :D

ANYWAY, lovely story!

Can't wait to read some more of your work! :D

- Feathers :]
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Teehee, I love Christmas fics. And Paopu fics. And Sokai. xD Triple points for you xD I loved it! Great job! I think it woulda been funny if Selphie randomly popped up behind them with a mistletoe while they were sharing the Paopu xD Great job!

Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 6/11/2008

O. Henry is still alive!

God has blessed you with t3h mad sk33lz!

Wow that was a refreshing story.

Sorry, I really liked it.
A Common Hero chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Good story. I agree with Crystallynne, Riku is evil. Still it all worked out in the end. It has none of inherited flaws that come with a story based around another story. So overall, great job.
otoru-onii chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. You're choice of wording really pulled the story together. xD You're sense of humor is astounding also! A job very well done!
MixItUp chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Kawaii! That was so sweet! I love the way I feel after reading a good Kaiora.
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Reminds me of that scene in Halloween Town, with Sora lamenting he can't find a good present for Kairi.

This fic fits nicely. :D
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
This is RoseZephyr, first off.

OMG I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG! But now I'm coming back through all your chapters and everything.

This is adorable. I loved the original "Gift", so putting this with KH is double love! It's wonderfully well written, and I loved the paopu fruit thing at the end!

Oh, and, if you were wondering w/e happened to Sora's crown...

Rose: O.O omg...

Seller: 100 munny

Rose: SOLD! *slams 150 munny on the desk and runs away, cackling hysterically*
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Very good oneshot! So they finally shared a Paoupu fruit! It's so romantic because they always kinda meant to share one, but never got around to it in the games. There is one... wait never mind, That's Why was also supposed to be a oneshot, so this one can't be a prequel to that. This one is something special and totally unrelated to That's Why. And that makes it even better.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You.
Anime-17 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
AW! so kawaii . love this story so so much! one of the best SxK one-shots EVER!

destiny's crossroads chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Oh the Sora/Kairi fluff! It's so wonderful! I absolutely loved this story. It makes me all warm and giggly inside. Great job! In fact, it wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least if you wrote another one shot... :) Anywho great job and God bless!

friendlfangirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
THANKYOU!This is so sweet I'm glad you did de-

cide to write more KH fics!Be sure to update for 'Thats Why' asap

God Bless!

-write on
Childhood Aspirations chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Aw, so very sweet!

You did a very good job adapting it to the Christmas story.

the general girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2006

You're totally right, FLUFF PWNS!
Inuhoono chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
good, very good,KEEP IT UP!