Reviews for The Ghost in the Team
Great story!
spiritedghost chapter 42 . 5/11/2016
I take it that was Miss. Summers? Cute
spiritedghost chapter 36 . 5/11/2016
Due to the animosity between Angel and Spike, Angel would not have told Spike, That Penn was dead. So since you introduce Dru a couple chapters back. That is my vote. If it b is Dru are you going to Zat her?
spiritedghost chapter 32 . 5/10/2016
Oh hello, Dru. So how have you been? Still a whackado? Oh and good job, just when you think you have it figured out you introduce the nut job. I tip my hat to you sir.
spiritedghost chapter 31 . 5/10/2016
Personally, I don't care why. I am content to read and find out how you make it unfold. Keep it u up buddy there are no words to describe how great this story is.
spiritedghost chapter 15 . 5/8/2016
Oh my GOD. The ending was priceless. LMOL! If you want to know why I say that ask! Otherwise enough said. You are now my all time author.
spiritedghost chapter 54 . 5/7/2016
Again that was Bloody Brilliant. I loved it and look forward to the sequel. You are one of the best. I will be busy over the coming months as I finally put the finishing touches on a couple of my own stories. Including a new one featuring a certain We head and displaced female from DC's INFINITE CRISIS story arch. Until next time.
spiritedghost chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
That was funny as hell. I would say, keep up the amazing work, but you sort of finished this story. It is really, Bloody Brilliant and if you don't believe me ask, Spike.
spiritedghost chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
Got your reply to my l first review. I just found this story last night and reading it toady. As Spike would say, "It is bloody brilliant." Me I love it. Well constructed and thought out. I will definitely let you know my thoughts. I have written a few myself, if you get curious.
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Very well thought out finally a story one can sink ones teeth in. BRILLIANT!
Moi chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Brilliant idea to use Riley as a transition from the events of the BtVS to Stargate.
Beloved Daughter chapter 54 . 5/24/2015
Brilliant story! I loved reading every moment of it! Thanks for writing and posting!
DarkJosey66 chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
This chapter was good but the scene where Vala is telling Marty about her Wizard of Oz idea and she calls Marty an alien i think that would've been a good place for Spike to make a comment i just think it something Spike would do and its a good place to remind readers of his presence since it can be easy to forget that Spike is suppose to be a part of the scen
DarkJosey66 chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Lol im love this story so far and it seems without the possibility of Spuffy and Angel bashing i can actually tolerate Spike
DarkJosey66 chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
Anther great chapter lml Liam Finn i love it can i can imagine Rileys reaction if he knew who his son is named after