Reviews for The Ghost in the Team
Allen Pitt chapter 23 . 10/20/2010
wow, little Spike is growing up. Not even inappropriately haunting people in the SGC due to boredom. And he & Vala make quite a team. Drusilla really should show up at some point just to mess with them.

Hm. So at some point LA is engulfed in a demon army (NFA)-will the SGC notice? Any chance Connor will join the SGC someday?
trecebo chapter 22 . 10/16/2010
Being relatively new to the actual WATCHING of the Buffy genre (I know a lot about it, just started actually seeing it lately), I am really enjoying this story. You don't make anyone better than the others, you just bring Spike into the team, much like SG1 would do. It feels natural, and his inner monologues are a riot.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 22 . 9/23/2010
Yay! An update! *happy dance*

It's been such a long time, I didn't know if it was going to be on hiatus or not...

SO happy to see that's not the case! *grin*

Anyway!

Great chapter... but a bit short... T_T *sniff*

What I don't get, is why Spike is scared to open the box when in Angel he's the one who asks Harmony to open it for him! *scratch head*

Does it make Spike corporeal as in Angel? If yes, I can't wait to see everyones reactions in next chapter! *squeal*

I REALLY want to know what happpens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _

Kiss
Saffygirl chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
Allen Pitt chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
Now that was just evil of you-thought for sure Spike was going to go corporeal. Now he's lost his chance to annoy the heck out of Angel. And beat him out for a cup of Mountain Dew.

Maybe one of those weird Ancient devices they're always finding?
Infinite Freedom chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
As Lindsey is finding out: No plan survives first contact with the enemy. One thing though: Wouldn't Spike becoming corporeal cause SG-1 to lose the trump card against Adria? Just occured to me. Love Spike's attempt at matchmaking.
River's Stream chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
This is brilliant! I've been looking for good Spike crossovers, and this is the best one I've found! I can't wait to see how the Spike/Vala thing goes. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
PhoenixRe chapter 21 . 7/15/2010
I will admit I was a bit skeptical at first but before I even knew it here I am to the latest chapter. I started reading it with the intention of just glancing over it - you know read really fast and take only certain words from the whole and construct the rest with hypotheses - and I did until the end of the second chapter. After that I was hooked. The evolution and self evaluation of Spike, the dynamics of the whole group and the changes in it...

Very good story. Don't give up on it.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
Yay! Update! *happy dance*

Still LOVE this story!

And Spike is great for comical relief! *smirk*

Can't wait to see what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _

Kiss
Allen Pitt chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
Huh. Lindsey must be desperate to risk going to Colorado after Spike..though to be fair he doesn't realize what he's getting into. And hey, Spike doesn't know him. So he can do the "I'm Doyle!" thing I suppose.

Am definitely looking forward to Spike becoming corporeal at long last. He's finally at the stage where he wouldn't then immediately head off to find Buffy. Plus the SGC would have to adapt to him all over again-vampire, after all. Very different from 'ghost-like'.

Any chance Drusilla will show up at some point? Hm, I wonder if a slayer team might, ie 'we magically spotted a vampire hiding out in an American military base! Must slay!" heh
Saffygirl chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
HAZMOT chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
I found this little jewel one day and it's fantastic. I really didn't get into Buffy and the gang, but Spike was always interesting and kinda sexy. I know the gist of what happened to Spike and his sacrifice, but this new twist with Spike and SG1 it to good to put down. Spike seems to fit in well with the team and the mystery as how the amulet is allowing him to be in their universe is something all SG1 is grateful for. But now Spike has a thing for Vala and I don't know if Vala can take his intentions seriously. Obviously he is and I think it's great he's leaving his past behind and saying (goodbye) is his way of moving on. I hope he tells Vala his feelings, and she can recpricate it. I don't think there is anything seriously going on with Daniel and I think he should just go for it. :D
Grumpywinter chapter 21 . 7/11/2010
Hmm, this looks good I hope we can see Angel and Spike drama/comedy, watching them fight and annoy eachother is funny as hell.
Infinite Freedom chapter 21 . 7/11/2010
It's good to see Spike coming to terms with the fact that he has figuratively (not to mention literally) moved on. Something that surprises me though is that W&H doesn't have someone in the SGC or the Trust. I am guessing that Spike is going to become human eventually. The reason I say this is because the thought of Spike and Vala trying to set a good example for a kid of their own is too tempting.
Oldlibrn chapter 21 . 7/11/2010
I really like Spike working with SG-1 I think he could make a useful team member. I love Spike in general. However, I don't see Spike and Vala together. They are two much alike as people [aliens/undead?] and with their similar situations as new team members I wouldn't like them to form a sub-group. I think Spike should get a chance to find some male friends. I vote for Mitchell and eventually Teal'c. Women can cause a lot of trouble for our boy. In my universe it's Spike/Buffy forever. She didn't get a chance to realize that she did love him before he went up in flames. But I chose to believe that once he regained his corporeal body he'd make it back to her.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »