Reviews for The Ghost in the Team
Allen Pitt chapter 24 . 11/16/2010
Vala/Spike have a lot in common if you think of a vampire spirit as like a Goa'uld "occupier"... Only Illyria would be closer...

Ba'al is going to be real surprised by Spike...
VickyVicarious chapter 24 . 11/16/2010
But! Spike could use his awesome ghostly powers to spy on the map anyway! ...or they could steal it. That type of good guy is more interesting anyway. ;)
Saffygirl chapter 24 . 11/16/2010

FTFCHRIS chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Just to let you know i skipped this chapter and the last chapter. This was like a bad filler episode on a series that has nothing to do with the plot what so ever.
Nedy Rahn chapter 23 . 10/23/2010
Loved this treatment of Spike. I kind of thought of him as an anti-hero, but in retrospect he was actually a bruding hero. I await your next installment when you have it ready.
HAZMOT chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
I'm glad that Spike had a talk with Daniel about relationships. He would know. heheh But I'm glad Spike is willing to take a chance, even if he doesn't have a body. I think Vala and Spike are much like each other when it comes to just taking the time to know one another. If Vala keeps the amulet to make sure Spike stays around. I wonder what affect it would have on Spike it she kept it permanetely? They're like couple of kids, fumbling around to see if they're compatible. I hope to see them together in a more physical sense if they could figuire out the amulet. If anyone can, I think it would be Vala, more than Daniel. :D
Saffygirl chapter 23 . 10/20/2010

Allen Pitt chapter 23 . 10/20/2010
wow, little Spike is growing up. Not even inappropriately haunting people in the SGC due to boredom. And he & Vala make quite a team. Drusilla really should show up at some point just to mess with them.

Hm. So at some point LA is engulfed in a demon army (NFA)-will the SGC notice? Any chance Connor will join the SGC someday?
trecebo chapter 22 . 10/16/2010
Being relatively new to the actual WATCHING of the Buffy genre (I know a lot about it, just started actually seeing it lately), I am really enjoying this story. You don't make anyone better than the others, you just bring Spike into the team, much like SG1 would do. It feels natural, and his inner monologues are a riot.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 22 . 9/23/2010
Yay! An update! *happy dance*

It's been such a long time, I didn't know if it was going to be on hiatus or not...

SO happy to see that's not the case! *grin*

Great chapter... but a bit short... T_T *sniff*

What I don't get, is why Spike is scared to open the box when in Angel he's the one who asks Harmony to open it for him! *scratch head*

Does it make Spike corporeal as in Angel? If yes, I can't wait to see everyones reactions in next chapter! *squeal*

I REALLY want to know what happpens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _~

Saffygirl chapter 22 . 9/22/2010

Allen Pitt chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
Now that was just evil of you-thought for sure Spike was going to go corporeal. Now he's lost his chance to annoy the heck out of Angel. And beat him out for a cup of Mountain Dew.

Maybe one of those weird Ancient devices they're always finding?
Infinite Freedom chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
As Lindsey is finding out: No plan survives first contact with the enemy. One thing though: Wouldn't Spike becoming corporeal cause SG-1 to lose the trump card against Adria? Just occured to me. Love Spike's attempt at matchmaking.
River's Stream chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
This is brilliant! I've been looking for good Spike crossovers, and this is the best one I've found! I can't wait to see how the Spike/Vala thing goes. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
PhoenixRe chapter 21 . 7/15/2010
I will admit I was a bit skeptical at first but before I even knew it here I am to the latest chapter. I started reading it with the intention of just glancing over it - you know read really fast and take only certain words from the whole and construct the rest with hypotheses - and I did until the end of the second chapter. After that I was hooked. The evolution and self evaluation of Spike, the dynamics of the whole group and the changes in it...

Very good story. Don't give up on it.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »