Reviews for The Ghost in the Team
Sailor Sayuri chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
Yay! Update! *happy dance*

I LOVE this chapter! *squeals*

Especially the part where Spike is ticked because he's Kay! lol

But do you imagine? Since he was born in the 1860's in England, he must have grown up hearing stories of Merlin and Arthur; all his childhood memories must be resurfacing! Like facing your childhood idol or something! lol

Gah! I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

donahermurphy chapter 27 . 2/15/2011
Very well-written. The 'ships do seem somewhat sudden, but not overly so. I like how you have integrated the two universes, and look forward to the next updates.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 27 . 2/14/2011
Yay! Update! *squeals*

I love this chapter!

And Spike makes me think more and more of Jack! When are they going to meet eachother? *grin*

And Yay! The Dragon appears! *happy dance*

Not so good for our heroes, but I LOVE Dragons! *smirk*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Saffygirl chapter 27 . 2/14/2011

Nedy Rahn chapter 26 . 1/26/2011
I do like how your take and redo a given scenario from the original episode and transform it in such a way that it is new, but still tracks to the original basic plot. This was a good up-date to your tale.
Saffygirl chapter 26 . 1/26/2011

Sailor Sayuri chapter 26 . 1/26/2011
Yay! Update! *happy dance*

I LOVE this chapter! Especially the Baàl/Spike interraction! Yay, Jack/Baàl memories! lol

I can't help but laugh imagining Jack, Spike, Baàl and SG-1 in one room! Damn! Must make for a funny dialogue! lol

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Nedy Rahn chapter 25 . 12/24/2010
Good job.
HAZMOT chapter 24 . 11/21/2010
As Spike and Vala continue their so called relationship, so continues the mission to destroy the Ori. It was very interesting to see how Spike was turned and to some what why. Also equally special is how easily Vala shares her past with him. Something, I beleive she has not shared completely with her teammates. Well, off to find the Sangral. :D
Nedy Rahn chapter 24 . 11/16/2010
Nice update
Allen Pitt chapter 24 . 11/16/2010
Vala/Spike have a lot in common if you think of a vampire spirit as like a Goa'uld "occupier"... Only Illyria would be closer...

Ba'al is going to be real surprised by Spike...
VickyVicarious chapter 24 . 11/16/2010
But! Spike could use his awesome ghostly powers to spy on the map anyway! ...or they could steal it. That type of good guy is more interesting anyway. ;)
Saffygirl chapter 24 . 11/16/2010

FTFCHRIS chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Just to let you know i skipped this chapter and the last chapter. This was like a bad filler episode on a series that has nothing to do with the plot what so ever.
Nedy Rahn chapter 23 . 10/23/2010
Loved this treatment of Spike. I kind of thought of him as an anti-hero, but in retrospect he was actually a bruding hero. I await your next installment when you have it ready.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »