Reviews for The Ghost in the Team
Infinite Freedom chapter 21 . 7/11/2010
It's good to see Spike coming to terms with the fact that he has figuratively (not to mention literally) moved on. Something that surprises me though is that W&H doesn't have someone in the SGC or the Trust. I am guessing that Spike is going to become human eventually. The reason I say this is because the thought of Spike and Vala trying to set a good example for a kid of their own is too tempting.
Oldlibrn chapter 21 . 7/11/2010
I really like Spike working with SG-1 I think he could make a useful team member. I love Spike in general. However, I don't see Spike and Vala together. They are two much alike as people [aliens/undead?] and with their similar situations as new team members I wouldn't like them to form a sub-group. I think Spike should get a chance to find some male friends. I vote for Mitchell and eventually Teal'c. Women can cause a lot of trouble for our boy. In my universe it's Spike/Buffy forever. She didn't get a chance to realize that she did love him before he went up in flames. But I chose to believe that once he regained his corporeal body he'd make it back to her.
WickedBlue chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
Great fic! I thoroughly enjoy reading it. It's an interesting idea to send Spike to SG1 the way you did it. I really like the 'thing' with Vala, too. Looking forward to hear more about Spike's adventures through the Milky Way.
WickedBlue chapter 16 . 7/4/2010
Awesome! You even brought Sheppard in. I love it.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 20 . 6/17/2010
Yay! Update! *happy dance*

I liked this chapter! It was fun! A vampire of around 120 years opperating advanced technology! Well...it didn't work properly, but that was the fun part! lol

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _~

Kiss

PS: When is Spike going to become solid againg?
Allen Pitt chapter 20 . 6/16/2010
Spike is definitely acclimating to being in the SGC. Quite a journey from Big Bad to SG-1. Still hoping he becomes fully corporeal at some point. Then his being a vampire would be more 'evident' to people and might cause him problems, too.
Saffygirl chapter 20 . 6/16/2010
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
Sir Deadpool chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
looking forward to the next chapter
Vi-Violence chapter 19 . 6/3/2010
Seriosly, if your going to do a crossover, do more than just stick spike in the original plot line and pair him with someone like that, I mean really, can't they get attacked by demonds (totally blanking on how to spell) or something?
Saffygirl chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
Allen Pitt chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
Vala needs a better class of friends. And Spike really needs to get solid. As a vampire he'd still have a lot to offer. Probably wouldn't show up on sensors in a ship (no life signs) and all that. No spacesuit needed in a vacuum or on a planet with no oxygen, stuff like that (see "Angel" when he goes to the planet Jasmine came from)...

Would be fun if Buffy or Angel's group interacted with the SGC at some point.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
Yay! Update! *happy dance*

It's been SO LONG since the last one; I was wondering if the story was going to be on hiatus! T_T

Loved this chapter! Really funny the reaction Vala has about Spike, and Spike about her! Damn, and I was a firm believer of Spuffy forever, you just made me doubt if Spike was really that in love with Buffy, or if she was really just a means to an end... So sad a thought! *wails*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Good luck for next chapter! _~

Kiss
Infinite Freedom chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
I thought Spike had come to the realization that Buffy didn't love him romantically and was on the path to getting over his feelings for her. Then again I haven't read this story in a while. So I am guessing that Spike is going to be kicking some ass very soon.
Saffygirl chapter 18 . 2/20/2010
Awesome story so far!

Are you planning on continuing it?
Sir Deadpool chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Hmm, this looks intersting.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »