Reviews for The Ghost in the Team
Allen Pitt chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
Vala needs a better class of friends. And Spike really needs to get solid. As a vampire he'd still have a lot to offer. Probably wouldn't show up on sensors in a ship (no life signs) and all that. No spacesuit needed in a vacuum or on a planet with no oxygen, stuff like that (see "Angel" when he goes to the planet Jasmine came from)...

Would be fun if Buffy or Angel's group interacted with the SGC at some point.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
Yay! Update! *happy dance*

It's been SO LONG since the last one; I was wondering if the story was going to be on hiatus! T_T

Loved this chapter! Really funny the reaction Vala has about Spike, and Spike about her! Damn, and I was a firm believer of Spuffy forever, you just made me doubt if Spike was really that in love with Buffy, or if she was really just a means to an end... So sad a thought! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Good luck for next chapter! _~

Kiss
Infinite Freedom chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
I thought Spike had come to the realization that Buffy didn't love him romantically and was on the path to getting over his feelings for her. Then again I haven't read this story in a while. So I am guessing that Spike is going to be kicking some ass very soon.
Saffygirl chapter 18 . 2/20/2010
Awesome story so far!

Are you planning on continuing it?
Grumpywinter chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Hmm, this looks intersting.
Green Tea fan chapter 18 . 2/6/2010
Wow. So far I am really liking how this is turning out. At first I was afraid that it would only be a remake of Stargate SG1 but with Spike in it. Now it's turning into something more. I'm not too sure how I feel about Spike and Vala though. Sure Spike sees himself in Vala, but I think that he fell a little too fast for her. Other than that, I love the connection and friendship that he forms with SG1. I can't wait to read more.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 18 . 12/25/2009
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Evelyna1 chapter 18 . 11/30/2009
Oh wow, this story is awesome!

Looking forward to more,

greez

Gertrud
Blackdex chapter 18 . 10/6/2009
please continue. ciao
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Great story.
Maverick500 chapter 18 . 8/24/2009
Does she get her memory back, and does Spike ever become cooporeal
Story-Blender chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
For the past few days I’ve been trying to log on to fanfic dot net so I could add this story to my alerts, but the site was having tech problems, so I bookmarked the story till they fixed it. I hope you can appreciate that I did all that because I really like this story and would really like to see you update it soon.

I hope to see Spike become corporeal at some point and I would like to see your take on who would win in a Vampire vs. Wraith fight. And from the moment you mentioned Vala I thought they made the perfect pair. Good job. Keep up the good work.
Stiehl chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
Heh. This is awesome. Is Spike going to be getting back his body anytime soon? You could just use the "Only Earth's sun affects vampires" schtick that they did in Angel, that time they went to Lorne'e home dimension. Till next time!
Sailor Sayuri chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
Yay! New chapter! W

Love this one! This story is still GREAT and I'm still in love with it! _~

I wonder when Buffy and the Scoobies (or even Angel) will enter the sceen! It would be fun, Fun, FUN to see their reactions to SG-1 being friends with Spike, and him saving worlds and the Galaxy! *smirk*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate and cherries on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _~
Allen Pitt chapter 18 . 6/7/2009
well, that's that...Vala's back...and Spike's getting very good at being a ghost... he's well accepted on the team... time for something bad to happen?
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »