Reviews for The Ghost in the Team
Evelyna1 chapter 18 . 11/30/2009
Oh wow, this story is awesome!

Looking forward to more,

greez

Gertrud
Blackdex chapter 18 . 10/6/2009
please continue. ciao
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 18 . 10/3/2009
Great story.
Maverick500 chapter 18 . 8/24/2009
Does she get her memory back, and does Spike ever become cooporeal
Story-Blender chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
For the past few days I’ve been trying to log on to fanfic dot net so I could add this story to my alerts, but the site was having tech problems, so I bookmarked the story till they fixed it. I hope you can appreciate that I did all that because I really like this story and would really like to see you update it soon.

I hope to see Spike become corporeal at some point and I would like to see your take on who would win in a Vampire vs. Wraith fight. And from the moment you mentioned Vala I thought they made the perfect pair. Good job. Keep up the good work.
Stiehl chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
Heh. This is awesome. Is Spike going to be getting back his body anytime soon? You could just use the "Only Earth's sun affects vampires" schtick that they did in Angel, that time they went to Lorne'e home dimension. Till next time!
Sailor Sayuri chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
Yay! New chapter! W

Love this one! This story is still GREAT and I'm still in love with it! _

I wonder when Buffy and the Scoobies (or even Angel) will enter the sceen! It would be fun, Fun, FUN to see their reactions to SG-1 being friends with Spike, and him saving worlds and the Galaxy! *smirk*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate and cherries on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _
Allen Pitt chapter 18 . 6/7/2009
well, that's that...Vala's back...and Spike's getting very good at being a ghost... he's well accepted on the team... time for something bad to happen?
Infinite Freedom chapter 18 . 6/7/2009
Something occurred to me. What is the SG-1 team going to do when Spike gets his body back? I mean that would make it hard for him to go on missions.
pstibbons chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
best line:

Once again, Spike raised his eyebrows slightly as he saw Sam and Daniel exchange a look and a smile with each other; if there wasn’t something going on between the two of them, he’d be very surprised.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
best lines:

“I can assure you, Captain Finn,” Teal’c put in, smiling slightly at Riley, “after what the SGC has endured due to the presence of such individuals as General O’Neill or Vala Mal Doran, there is little that Spike could do that would annoy the personnel of the base more than they have already done so.”

“Quite,” Vala said, smiling reassuringly at Riley before she seemed to realise what had just been said and spun around to glare at Teal’c. “Hey!”
pstibbons chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
best line:

“Mind over matter, essentially,” Sam explained, as she looked back at Vala. “Spike here’s become so used to being able to walk around that his body exists in an almost ‘default’ state of being able to walk about like that. Spike doesn’t even need to concentrate to walk; his mind ‘assumes’ he’ll be able to do it, so he does.”

(glad you offered an explantion for his ability to walk at all)
Dreylin chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
I'll take all the Spike crossovers I can get, and this one is fantastic so far. While I think Spike's letting go of the past too easily for me to really believe (and Angel s5 had the same problem), I'll forgive it for the sake of a story that works for me otherwise. I especially like the fairly even treatment given to the SG-1 team. I was very optimistic about the Mitchell character when they introduced him, and it's been hard to find fanfic that even includes him, let alone allows him to shine. I don't expect him to be the main character in this story (and Spike is probably my favorite fanfic protagonist of all anyway), but it's nice to see him there. Everyone else feels right too. I'm looking forward to more. Keep it up!
Sailor Sayuri chapter 17 . 2/12/2009
Still in love with this story! W

I like this chapter a lot! But I'm sad that Spike is kinda attracted to Vala...

Yes, I'm a sap, but I allways though Spike would love Buffy forever and ever! So yeah, I'm sad her and the Scoobies (especially Xander and Angel) aren't getting involved in the story...only to see their faces when Spike tells them he's a galaxy explorer! lol

I REALLY want to know what happens next *wails*

Please update soon! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _
Allen Pitt chapter 17 . 1/12/2009
The "Trust" really were a very annoying group, for sure. Surprised they didn't get stomped on, hard after a few of their capers...

If Spike ever becomes tangible, would the SGC be quite as accepting of him as it is now? It's one thing to have a 'ghost' and quite another a blood-drinking vampire who is affected by religious symbols
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »