Reviews for The Ghost in the Team
DarkJosey66 chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Another great chapter but Daniels bit of Clumsiness seems a bit intentional rather than natural if that makes sense
DarkJosey66 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I don't really have alot to say about this chapter i like it so far the only comment i have is about Rileys reaction to see the glow of the gem i think he would narrowed his eyes trying to get a better look at rather than widen in surprise maybe raise his eyebrows in surpise or curiosity than anything else
nikikins chapter 54 . 9/30/2014
Got to admit when I 1st read the synopsis for your story, I thought "really". Well willing to give it a go. This could have turned out sooo wrong but happily I was proven wrong. As a long time BTVS & ANGEL devotee and a Stargate SG1& SGA fanatic I truly enjoyed every bit of this. Your Spike esp. was spot on. I can't wait for the sequel. Thanks for the reading pleasure. BTW if some people give you a bad review for the content of your story that's their problem; the fact it was well written has nothing to do with their opinion. If I read a story & don't like where it is going I stop reading, the end.
kalani.gapido chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
So I realized rereading this that SPIKE did have alot of Q&A right off the bat, but after only being 6 chapters ino the OLD ONE perhaps SG team hasnt had a chance for some questions and answers yet.
BinarySobriquet chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
He just knocked Adria unconscious! How could they NOT immediately think, "Hey, let's throw her in that slow time field back there, so that a few minutes of unconsciousness get drawn out to last years"?! Or even, "Let's cut the bitch's throat before she KILLS AND/OR ENSLAVES US AND OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY." I could understand SG1 being all stupidly naive and family-friendly because they're only the freaking MILITARY! Not like they'd ever want to KILL AN ENEMY COMBATANT before she recovers and ATTACKS THEM WITH OVERWHELMING FORCE. But Spike? The dude's part demon and show know better. If the MILITARY doesn't want to do the dishonorable deed, it should DEFINITELY fall onto him to do what must be done.
BinarySobriquet chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Gods, I HATE it when stories lean on and break the fourth wall. It's like coming out and saying "This story is so stupid, not even the writers/actors can take it seriously. You're a moron for voluntarily watching/reading this crap." Suspension of disbelief is a finite resource; don't waste it on this insipid shit.
BiddyEarly chapter 54 . 2/7/2014
Good story
thanks for all the hard work.
MewLover chapter 54 . 1/24/2014
Nice story and character development
kalani.gapido chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
"Damnit!" Lindsey roared, slamming one hand against the wall when the spell he'd cast to check on Spike's status showed no signs that anything had changed.

Damn it i still wanna see this story arc play out
Jason123456 chapter 53 . 12/2/2013
so what stories do you plan on working on next if you don't mind me asking
Jason123456 chapter 54 . 12/2/2013
great story really like how you killed off Adria. i never really liked her character for some reason in the show i guess i just still mad firefly got canceled or something
Story-Blender chapter 54 . 12/2/2013
This is going into my favorites. Sorry to see it finished but happy to hear about a sequel. I hope you bring in Buffy's crew as well. It’ll be fun to see where it all goes.
Guest chapter 54 . 12/2/2013
This was a great story. Its going in my favorites. I was hoping that you’d make a sequel with Angel and\or Buffy. Cant wait to see it.
seti31 chapter 54 . 12/2/2013
Cool ending and congratulation. Story is great
RHatch89 chapter 54 . 12/2/2013
great update and great finale... can't wait for a sequel
292 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »