Reviews for The Ghost in the Team
Alkeni chapter 54 . 12/2/2013
Very nice. A bit of an opt-out ending, but not terribly so, and stargate and Buffy/Angel love the opt-out ending too :P
Allen Pitt chapter 54 . 12/2/2013
Congrats on finishing the story! And well, too. Spike is corporeal and a valued member of the team...
Take your time of course, but I'd love to see a sequel with them in LA. Angel's group is nearing its big finale which ends with that huge army of demons attacking LA. That's something even the government might notice. One might think it'd draw the attention of the slayers, for that matter. One could see a group of slayers not recognizing Spike, but seeing he's a vampire, causing some problems...
And then there's Conor, Illyria, all that.
Major Simi chapter 54 . 12/2/2013
OK well there is no kill like Overkill, great chapter only Thing i don like is well i'm more of a Jack/Sam type, oh and have a nice Christmas time
Major Simi chapter 53 . 11/28/2013
well Looks like Spike loves his new weaopon of awsomness, anyways good chapter, well done so far
RHatch89 chapter 53 . 11/24/2013
good update
Major Simi chapter 52 . 11/20/2013
So the ancients were responsible for magic on earth, well interesting and great chapter
camgodking chapter 52 . 11/17/2013
I dont like the part where magic is just part of earth alone or naqqahda is involved the part with rifts is cool and the anicents fault. But still a cool and interesting thing but look at the knox and the process of ascension seems mystical. It would be cool to see willow go up against adria .
Allen Pitt chapter 52 . 11/17/2013
Ok, magic would diminish & get used up off earth. But Spike can still function as a vampire, right? Though I wonder if he could sire more, if he was off world. Makes you want to do experiments, doesn't it? Ok, just me.
Illyria would have fun meeting Merlin, sounds like. "Oh, I remember you, thanks for letting me in back then!"
RHatch89 chapter 52 . 11/17/2013
good job so far...
kalani.gapido chapter 52 . 11/17/2013
HA that explains so much about hellmouths and the demon worlds especially that annoying one where lorne was from with the dance of stupidity. Wolfram and Hart are ORI!
Guest chapter 51 . 11/12/2013
Ironic that Angel's gang just finished dealing with Jasmine, who was a lot like the Ori & Goa'uld. Doubt that experience would help the SGC much, though. It would be fun to see Illyria interacting with the SGC, though.
Major Simi chapter 51 . 11/11/2013
Well looks like they found the space monkey but not quite in the original form, well great chapter
kalani.gapido chapter 51 . 11/11/2013
What happened to the Wolfram and Heart guy Tracking Spike?
RHatch89 chapter 51 . 11/11/2013
good update
Ragnar92 chapter 50 . 11/9/2013
We arn't seeing much of Spike's martial arts :(

During flashbacks we know he studied under at least one master until he perfected it, and giving his long lifetime and love of violence it's probable he learned more. Imagine him and teal'c swapping combat technique's! :D

Anyway, keep it going!