Reviews for The Ghost in the Team
EbonyWing chapter 50 . 11/6/2013
Very cool!
For some reason, I had this image of Spike with a sword...no idea where that came from! ;P

I loved his off-hand comments about his previous life! So awesome! It's easy to forget how much life experience Spike actually has.

Great chapter-can't wait for more! XD
Allen Pitt chapter 50 . 11/6/2013
Nice to see they're checking into the whole sun/burning thing scientifically. I was half expecting it to be more about magic than science, i.e. there's a curse of some sort, so ONLY the Earths' sun had that effect. Or something. The 'can't enter a dwelling without an invitation" might be a bigger problem in the long run. Imagine the embarrassment if he can't enter some Goa'uld stronghold ...though I suppose he could let himself get captured, dragged across the threshold (that's an invite) and then he's 'in'.
thebluninja chapter 50 . 11/6/2013
"The FN Minimi" - "And I shall call him ... Mini me." Spike totally needs one.
Fizzfaldt chapter 50 . 11/5/2013
Great quotes this chapter.
RHatch89 chapter 50 . 11/5/2013
good update
Major Simi chapter 49 . 10/27/2013
well good chapter, nice Team Scene and so Keep goinv
Allen Pitt chapter 49 . 10/21/2013
I wonder how things are going over at the fang gang without Spike. He really didn't have a huge impact on events until maybe the very end... Lindsey will have to come up with a different plan to mess with Angel. I do wonder what the SGC would make of Illyria -she's a lot like a Goa'uld (alien in a human host etc).
RHatch89 chapter 49 . 10/20/2013
good update
Alkeni chapter 48 . 10/4/2013
Of course, its going to bother him at the back of his mind for a while, at least...
fantasyfan1764 chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
hmm how about vampire Jaffa lol
fantasyfan1764 chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
oh, guess that answered my can spike still turn into vampire question lol
fantasyfan1764 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
can spike still get his game face on?
fantasyfan1764 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
good, just wish could have oniell
fantasyfan1764 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
i thought there was always a guard stationed near their offices.
fantasyfan1764 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
i was worried at first but going good so far
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »