Reviews for The Ghost in the Team
good update
Major Simi chapter 49 . 10/27/2013
well good chapter, nice Team Scene and so Keep goinv
Allen Pitt chapter 49 . 10/21/2013
I wonder how things are going over at the fang gang without Spike. He really didn't have a huge impact on events until maybe the very end... Lindsey will have to come up with a different plan to mess with Angel. I do wonder what the SGC would make of Illyria -she's a lot like a Goa'uld (alien in a human host etc).
RHatch89 chapter 49 . 10/20/2013
good update
Alkeni chapter 48 . 10/4/2013
Of course, its going to bother him at the back of his mind for a while, at least...
fantasyfan1764 chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
hmm how about vampire Jaffa lol
fantasyfan1764 chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
oh, guess that answered my can spike still turn into vampire question lol
fantasyfan1764 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
can spike still get his game face on?
fantasyfan1764 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
good, just wish could have oniell
fantasyfan1764 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
i thought there was always a guard stationed near their offices.
fantasyfan1764 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
i was worried at first but going good so far
kalani.gapido chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Ahhhhhh This makes the last chapter make sense!
Major Simi chapter 48 . 9/26/2013
Well seems as if Spike is making his own destiny, interesting meeting, nice date, good chapter
thebluninja chapter 48 . 9/26/2013
"someone else beat up to it;" - *us

" he didn't really need anything else on Earth to worry about." - Ah, Spike, I think you mean you don't *want* anything else ... but you're certainly going to end up with something else to worry about.

Makes me wonder how/if/when you're going to do the puppet show episode with SG-1. General Landry as a puppet. :D
Guest chapter 48 . 9/26/2013
Poor Lindsay. All that trouble, and it just didn't work out. Oh well. I suppose he could notify Angel that Spike was back, and make it look like he was on a rampage or..hm, better yet, was now working for a new demon Initiative...
If Spike keeps going outside the base, one of the new slayers might encounter him, and attack (him being a vampire and all)... but otherwise, Spike is home free; new group, new life, all that.
Are we ever going to find out if Spike's advice to Red worked?
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »