Reviews for Orochimaru's Gift
SasuSakuIsReal chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Aaaw, this was last updated 2009. I really love the story! I hope you continue making it! Pweetypwease 3
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Pleeeeeeease continue! And yes, u should totally up the rating
JeiGoWAY chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
It doesn't seem like anyone's told you this in a while, but you should really continue this story :D it's awesome!
Amaterasuice chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
I was actually enjoying this until you made Sakura stronger than Sasuke. Sakura is far weaker than Sasuke and Naruto. The gap is even bigger in shippuden.
danny hdz chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
I love it! so far I know u haven't updated it In a while:/ but u should:)its a really awesome story . i hope u do I'll be checking to read of u do :)
Dani hdz chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
First of all I think this is a really good story I love it and I've read about more than 100 fanfictions and I really hope you finsh this one when I started reading this one it was like a movie playing in my head and I couldn't stop reading it I finshed the first 6 chapers in one sitting . I really do hope u have a chance to finch this cause it really awsome! :)
Yanashiciamoru chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Yay! You're doing great! This is, however, rated T.
SasuSaku'sLittleGrl chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
First off, I like your story and I think Sasuke is being a poo face.

Second, it's been 1 year since you've updated. I know I'm being a hypocrite, but YOU NEED 2 UPDATE AND FINISH THIS FIC.

X)

That is all.
Sasuke Hater chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I'm Gintsuki, I HATE Sasuke Uchiha with a passion. But I find myself inexplicably addicted to SasuSaku. Sure being a proud party to the Itachi Uchiha Fan club, I personally PREFER ItaSaku. But hey, that's just me. Anyway, I couldn't help but notice that this story was last updated over a year and a half ago, and I don't care if you never get on your account or not. I'm writing this review.

-clears throat-

THIS STORY *ROCKS*!

-ahem- minus the parts where Sasu-gay! Is a total BASTARD! Yes, hate me! All of you! But that is what I (very PROUDLY) have nick named the chibi Uchiha. Yes I realize that there is no actual PROOF in the manga regarding Sasuke's sexuality. But, that ALSO means that we don't have proof towards his being "STRAIGHT". Am I right? Or am I right?

I mean SERIOUSLY!

He has a freaking SLUT on team Hebi! And if he were a STRAIGHT teenage GUY, with HORMONES, he'd take advantage of that.

Oopsie. I tend to babble when I'm not paying attention to my point. Anyway, my point IS...

PLEASE UPDATE!

It would be much appreciated.

Your friend, and friendly Sasuke HATER...

The Evil Empress Gintsuki.
Me chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
can you hurry up and put the next chapter on...PLEASE

it's realy good...please continue
Sadistic-Bitch chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
hey great story! update soon! hehe
cast14 chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
great story i loved it

cts
cherrysaki-chan chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
i real don't care tht much about the lemon...but...i do care about...WHEN THE CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE UP!
Leeches Lolita chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
oh my god! that was amizing! i totally love the idea of sasuke and sakura. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Mistyjet chapter 6 . 1/31/2009