Reviews for Hedwig's Tale
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Interesting... :-)
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Interesting switch on the POV. I'm not sure that Tim's punishment was really enough, though. From the perspective of the story, with the owls intelligence, his murder is really abhorrent. Would legilimency work on the owls? Could Harry have punished Tim with understanding from the owls' POV?

Thanks for posting another great short.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aww, such a cute story! Loved all the references to Harry being wise enough to be an owl...high praise from Hedwig, I'm sure! :)
Silverdora chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Sooooooo Sad!

great story
restinpace chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
It was interesting reading something from Hedwig's point of view. Was it easy for you to write as an animal or did you have to change your way of writing? I find it amusing that Hedwig doesn't think much of Ron when Harry is so fond of him.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
It was a sweet but sad tale when their owlet died. How could you?
Lexie Lupin chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was a very good short story as well! I liked it being from Hedwigs POV too.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
i kinda like it
shiftyless chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Awesome. Hedwig sure has the life don't I like how the 2 owls reacted 2 the childrens suggestions of names 4 her mate Archibald. Felt sorry 4 the 2 owls when 1 of their little owlets died so sad that was
hawkeye1958 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
A cute story, well done!
littledoggy chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Wow. Amazing!

And done in Hediwg's point of view, too! The first I've seen so far!
draconic skysong chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That was really sweet. Not much is done in Hedwigs POV and yours is the first I found on this site.
neptuneshelly chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
That was interesting. I never thought that Hedwig would have a story to tell and I havn't read any other fanfics like this. It was well-written and everyone seems in character.