Reviews for Raven's Christmas Revelation
33angelgirl33 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is amazing
ElphieYo chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aw, I was giggling like an idiot at everyone's names I didn't get Kris at first, then I started seeing it at Nick, the jolly old saint x] Then, Father Chris T. Mas xD I loved it :) Cute story, It wasn't really rushed to much. It went about in the same beat that A Christmas Carol does. Three visits then the reveal :)
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Apparently I'm a lot more observing than Raven or you were a little too obvious. I thought it was cool though. Kris I immediatly knew was Kris Kringle. Jolly Old Saint Nick? Please. Father Chris was a nice twist, I must admit. Merry Christmas, although the Titans have been cancled and Christmas is far away...May Beast Boy and Raven have many more...in their minds anyway. I'm tired, that's why the last part you probably didn't understand.
The Darkside Incarnate chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
AWESOMENESS! I liked it a lot, the twists at the end were aswesome, I caught on at "Jolly old Saint Nick" but at the time I thougth it was an accidental coincidence. When I saw "Father Chris T. Mas" it all made sense.

So yeah...awesome story dude.
blue-eyed-charmer chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
i loved the fic!
Aarontica chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I liked what you did with the names, altough I figured it out once he said his name was Kris. This story was good.
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Actually you accomplished something that is very difficult to pull off nowadays: you were able to create a well written story that conveys the true meaning of the holidays in a way that didn't consist of enough fluffiness to stuff a thousand teddy bears LOL This was a great little story you always seem to have great talent when it comes to BB/Rae pairings, this was a very heartwarming story and was a lovely way to get into the holiday spirit and for that I tip my hat to you on a job well done, later pal!
Jouchan101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Loved it! The Kris, Nick, and Chris T. Mas thing is what I think I enjoyed the most, plus it never hurts to have some good ol' BBRae fluff. All in all, a very good story.
Taraum chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I really liked this. Maybe she was a tiny bit OC, but it is still a really good story, and it really shows the true meanings of Christmas, at least I think. Good job.
realfanficts chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
OO, I loved it! Too many of the things you pointed out in that story are true, too true.
Pakkrat chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Lol. Cute.

I've been meaning to read at least one christmas story soon. I liked the many recreations of Sandy Claws (Can ya guess what that's from?), also little retrospect of the season. If anything, you made the piece very sweet and truly riching but definately worth the read.

Raven has a very unusual character. For the most she is dark and brooding, but also filled with the wish to be like those around her. I found you pulled off a fine example of that with ongoing play of her sarcasm, and even the end had much of her self too. I also liked the necklace, Rhythm and Blues, lol.

~Pakkrat
almostinsane chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Great story! I hope you have Merry Christmas! God bless!
Drumergal chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I thought it was really good and it made me get in the sprit of xmas! Nice job!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Very nice fic. Excellent job with all the "Santas".

Keep the good writing.
Kaiju Moth chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Very cute! Very clever idea, too. Overall, a great TT/Christmas, RaexBB fic. Congrats!