Reviews for Orbital Decay
dreamcatchme14 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh my gosh, I loved that. Pretty hott. I DEFINITELY wouldn't mind smelling Seeley Booth's neck. I'll bet he smells very nice...Anywho, GREAT story! :)
jerseybones chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Sexy story, more so because it was completely innocent. I love when those moments occur on the show. Nice job.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Scrumptious! Is there an R rated part 2 somewhere? There should be... ;)

Separately - Got your e:mail, thanks for the direction to I will watch for your stories!

~Chicklit [aka mallomarred]
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
hot! Great little fic, loved it!
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Nice. loved it. I can see Brennan doing that.

~W~
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Oh man...you should have continued. That was hot! Great one shot...but oh the possibilities of what could have been!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I both laughed and sighed a very satisfied sigh. This was a great little story, completely in character and well-written. I hope they put a scene in an episode exactly like this, it's just too good. And Booth's little internal comment: 'If there ever was a time to take the Lord's name in vain, this was it.' and the second oh Jesus was just fantastic, so the kind of thing I imagine running through his head. Absolutely loved it!

Ava
saturn567 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
beautiful!
Serendipity73 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
So sweet! Are you planning on continuing?
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I like the image of Brennan sniffing Booth - purely in scientific curiousity of course.
Elvawen chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Aw! :D Very very very cute! I love how you made it all BB without having them go all overboard and start making out. XD And the whole Booth catching Brennan after she topples over-omgpriceless. ::hearts it:: Awesome job!
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 12/13/2006