Reviews for Voiceless, She Cries: Part One
luvindogz chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Pls updates. Or a sequel. That would b so good. I luv dis fic.
ZadZap chapter 14 . 2/1/2007
I LOVE YOU BEASTBOY
ZadZap chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
OH NO BEASTBOY
ahilty chapter 14 . 1/27/2007
To be continued? Gah! Please, please, PLEASE write the next one soon! This story is great. I really liked this story a lot!
ZadZap chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
the story is pretty rockin good
xxriku chapter 14 . 1/22/2007
oh my god.

that was amazing.

write more, I'm addicted.
titangirl797 chapter 14 . 1/19/2007
omg...plz update! this story totally rocks! i love it! amazing...here, have a giant cookie for all your efforts!yay!
piratelore chapter 14 . 1/18/2007
Ah! Make the sequel!
Soul of a Wolf chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
Yeah, so the whole "complete" status when it's not actually complete deal SUCKS MAJORLY! Sorry, had to get that out...but it's a great storyline, and I can't wait to read the rest...was just a little upset about the misleading status report. _~
AnimeDreamers45 chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
hey its MotherDucky from DA and I am totally in love with you hahaha this story is AMAZING
Amarin Rose chapter 14 . 1/12/2007
*sniff* Oh, poor Raven. And poor Beast Boy, too. I really really don't like Adrienne. Update soon!

PS: Why is this story marked complete if it is 'to be continued'?
Luna Forest chapter 14 . 1/2/2007
I WANT TO READ MORE! where is the next story? this is soo good!
Mahado chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
So sweet! *lol* I love Bbs thinking about the reasions why Raven could be jealous..XD

Hes a little bit arrogant thinking but in a very kawaii way! Remains me to "Crushing"! Im pretty sure she has a crush on him and Im afraid that Adrennin or how her name was again " want to take him for herself, too!

Poor Raven...of course she has her pride and I think she has a great bodylanguage XD

If I find some time I will write you more comments but FIRST I have to read it till the end..its so amazing~ I love your stories

bye

Mahado
Vivian L. Halcyon chapter 14 . 12/28/2006
update soon!
Mahado chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
He makes her cry! Wah...again! BB is sometimes a jerk when he says somethink without thinking about it. And now Raven will told him a secret about her childhood? I cant wait to read the next chapter..so bye

Mahado