Reviews for Voiceless, She Cries: Part One
ZadZap chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
the story is pretty rockin good
xxriku chapter 14 . 1/22/2007
oh my god.

that was amazing.

write more, I'm addicted.
titangirl797 chapter 14 . 1/19/2007
omg...plz update! this story totally rocks! i love it! amazing...here, have a giant cookie for all your efforts!yay!
piratelore chapter 14 . 1/18/2007
Ah! Make the sequel!
Soul of a Wolf chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
Yeah, so the whole "complete" status when it's not actually complete deal SUCKS MAJORLY! Sorry, had to get that out...but it's a great storyline, and I can't wait to read the rest...was just a little upset about the misleading status report. _
AnimeDreamers45 chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
hey its MotherDucky from DA and I am totally in love with you hahaha this story is AMAZING
Amarin Rose chapter 14 . 1/12/2007
*sniff* Oh, poor Raven. And poor Beast Boy, too. I really really don't like Adrienne. Update soon!

PS: Why is this story marked complete if it is 'to be continued'?
Luna Forest chapter 14 . 1/2/2007
I WANT TO READ MORE! where is the next story? this is soo good!
Mahado chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
So sweet! *lol* I love Bbs thinking about the reasions why Raven could be jealous..XD

Hes a little bit arrogant thinking but in a very kawaii way! Remains me to "Crushing"! Im pretty sure she has a crush on him and Im afraid that Adrennin or how her name was again " want to take him for herself, too!

Poor Raven...of course she has her pride and I think she has a great bodylanguage XD

If I find some time I will write you more comments but FIRST I have to read it till the end..its so amazing I love your stories

bye

Mahado
Vivian L. Halcyon chapter 14 . 12/28/2006
update soon!
Mahado chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
He makes her cry! Wah...again! BB is sometimes a jerk when he says somethink without thinking about it. And now Raven will told him a secret about her childhood? I cant wait to read the next chapter..so bye

Mahado
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 14 . 12/27/2006
THank you for the worst cliffhanger ever, NOT! (you're going to get a review from me on most of your stories, ha ha) The writting was great, that was a really cool explination of things and a really origional idea. Mind posting a sequel soon? Keep up the good work! Toodles!
bluerose2823 chapter 14 . 12/26/2006
aww... now that wasn't nice!You can't leave us hanging like that! Okay, i'll be good and not complain, but i'll be waiting! And i can't help but congradulate you on a great story (so far)

Keep it up!

DM
BurningPassion chapter 14 . 12/25/2006
Very good! Can't wait for the next story!

Passion
IGAF-kun chapter 14 . 12/25/2006
Love the story. Hate the cliffhanger. I hope you'll continue this soon. Keep up the good work.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »