Reviews for Voiceless, She Cries: Part One
timkhj chapter 14 . 12/14/2006
Excellent so far! Can't wait for the sequel!
Egglette chapter 14 . 12/14/2006
Dundundun!

Gasp! Poor BB! Alls I can say is wow, original plot. Thanks for using BB as the badass, he always makes it fun. I hope you don't make him -too- bad, or else how can he redeem himself? Which, unless this is a bittersweet story, he should.

Anyway, great job, you had me pulled in. ;D
Club Boredom chapter 14 . 12/14/2006
Another fabulous story! You always have some amazing ideas! I can't wait to read the rest! I will be in suspense until I can! Great job!
la anjita chapter 14 . 12/14/2006
Dude! No more? Now that is seriously not fair!

*cries*

Apart from the fact that the ending was terrible...evil... and downright mean...it was an awesome story. I always thought that Raven ought to have a pretty voice since she's so pretty (more so than Star.) Everybody says 'ooh, pretty Starfire. What about Rae?'

Please! Please you must hurry with the next installment! I'll die!
avatarnarutobleach chapter 14 . 12/14/2006
freat story! i have read all of your storys! they sre the best! get the sequel up soon and keep up the great work!
FireDitto chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
OMFG! This story ROCKS -starry eyes- You are such a fantastic author and I totally love reading your work! The whole idea with Raven's voice - or lack there of - is *BRILLIANT* and so totally cool... I'm gunna call it utterly original because I haven't seen anything like it yet!

I really, *really* enjoyed reading this story, and I can't wait to read more - That "To Be Continued" means there is going to be a sequel(s), yes?

You are a wonderful author, as I've said before, and I love your work. Please keep it up, and I shall impatiently (as I have no patience) await your next story - hopefully a continuation of this one!

FireDitto
cratbro chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, COMPLETE? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

As usual, your stories are marvelous. I wonder how long it will take for Raven to just open a portal of her own to where BB is by tracking his psychic signature...
atom-of-ice chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
amazing! i can't wait for the continuation
SoYoungSoEmbarassing chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
Awesome...I just started reading this story...but so far it is the most original and best fanfic I have read in a long time...Great Job!

~BBT
Made in Fiction chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Awesome story (and cliffy). Please update before New Years (Unrealistic expectations are always the best) ;). Probably one of my favourites of yours.
Violet Rave chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
MORE! Me likey very much! -nods enthusiastically- er... sorry if I spelled that wrong; I'm not much of a speller... ;
raveastwandurt chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
And, I'm hooked. Definetly can't wait for you to continue. This ones got me one the edge of my seat. Keep up the good work!
lesjeux chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
This is so cool! Please do continue this soon!:)
burntricer chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
OMG! how did that girl take ravens voice?

i always wonderd if ravens voice was different at one point.

oh well.

btw...

MAKE THE NEXT ONE OR ELSE I WILL FIRE DOUGHNUTS AT YOU WITH GREAT SPEED!

*adds to favourites*