Reviews for A Duelist's Journey of Love
spangladesh920 chapter 22 . 9/24/2007
Excellent chapter dude. You do a very good job of describing the action so that a person like me who has never seen Yu-Gi-Oh! before can understand. You are a very good writer and this proves it.

Keep up the great work!

airnaruto45 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Yes i do want u to keep going with this story
airnaruto45 chapter 22 . 9/4/2007
please get to chester's duel already?
slpytlak chapter 22 . 8/29/2007
That was a quick dual for Timmy, I wonder if Chester is any good.
ravengal chapter 19 . 7/23/2007
Okay, you can ignore what I said in my PM to you. Lol. I nabbed a second computer and had time to read this fic after all. _

Anyway, that was a fairly interesting and cute chapter. Hmm... *thinks of something else to say* Well, good luck to Timmy in the tournament and good luck to Tootie with her new personal trainer.

Yay, me! Pearl and Diamond are coming to England very soon! And Pearl will be mine! Haha!

ravengal out x

P.S. I know I can't talk to you on MSN currently, but could you please answer any emails I send? *gives puppy dog eyes*
Hemlock33 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
What a punk - to say a few quips then block me thinking that 'that's the end of that and now I'm done'.

Really, is it ever that easy?

Here's what I say to that:

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

As I've told what’s-her-face, read my profile-it tells you all you need to know.

"Do you have any idea who you just

crossed

paths with? Guess what"

what?

"... I'm her boyfriend"

GASP! I'm am so terribly afraid now. Whatever shall I do? This ' dude is gonna me UP.

"and you have some serious

issues. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not gonna deal with an insolent

little

child."

Indeed. That's why I was blocked. For being insolent. Of course.

"My girlfriend has her own style of writing and if you don't like

it,

then don't read it."

No. It's not my fault that your girl herself out for reviews and gets all over dramatic and angry when things don't go her way. And you're calling me insolent? She bags for this stuff and that's exactly what I gave her. You have no right to tell me anything. You try and gang up on me thinking that I'll get 'intimidated' or whatever and then you're a coward about it and block me. That's ridiculous and by the way-I didn't even bother to read your story-the big block paragraphs and length looked boring and uninteresting and I decided it wasn't worth my time.

BYE!

-Hemlock33/27
Dirty Chandelier chapter 20 . 7/12/2007
Ah... I made a mistake when I asked you to do that idea. I thought that Tim and Toot were in their teenage years... sorry about that. Still, it doesn't hurt the story, and it gives Tootie something to do other than obsessing over Timmy, or hearing Timmy obsess over his dueling strategies. :p

In the next chapter, try going into a little detail as to what Tootie and Chun Li are doing. You don't have to, though- just a helpful suggestion.

-Blue
slpytlak chapter 20 . 7/11/2007
Wow, Timmy is doing great, same for Tootie. Update ASAP.
Dirty Chandelier chapter 19 . 7/6/2007
So Chunners is Tootie's personal trainer? Now *that* is brutal... being trained by "The Strongest Woman in the World" will certainly not be easy for Toot-Toot. But if anyone can help Tootie become a teenage hard body, it's certainly her.

I usually don't read stories like this, but this has peaked my interest a little. Thanks to trying my idea.

-Blue
slpytlak chapter 19 . 7/6/2007
You're very sweet for decitcating the chapter to me. I love you, so much.
ravengal chapter 18 . 5/25/2007
Hey. I decided to review, since I'm on a college computer with nothing to do. Heh.

Interesting duel, having dinosaurs battling dinosaurs... and that last one (the Black Tyranno) seemed pretty cool (and how on earth do you pronounce 'Archaeopteryx', anyway? Lol).

'Big, black and bad to the bone'! Yay, alliteration!

Anyway, Chester's gonna be in the competetion? Cool. I'm hoping to see a great match between him and Timmy.

ravengal out x

P.S. You seen my new fic, Journey Through the Ages? (The 3rd version of the bloody thing. Lol.) It's MUCH better than the other two versions, I think... and will be the one that I'll stick with and actually finish, so you'll finally get to see how I think various pairings got together.
slpytlak chapter 18 . 4/22/2007
That's a great chapter, honey. I'm looking forward for more, sweetheart.
ravengal chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
Um, gee, what to say...

I'm afraid I'm drawing a blank here. The Timmy/Tootie stuff was cute, as usual, but it's just as overly-mushy as always.

Also, WTF? First, Tootie tells Leila that she knows Timmy wants her to come with him to New York, then he invites her! And she's all "Oh, thank you, Timmy. This is such a nice surprise." *rolls eyes* Lol.

Sorry. Just in a critical mood. My suggestion is working on the 'oomph' of the plotline. Learn to write in a way that keeps the reader hooked, no matter how little the characters are actually doing. (I can't really explain what I mean here... but I try to do it with my fics.)

I think that's about it.

Never give up on what you love, dude. ('Cause, let's face it: life sucks without fanfiction. Lolz.)

spangladesh920 chapter 17 . 4/7/2007
Great chapter my friend even if I nearly had a migraine trying to keep up with the duels! (I'm getting better I promise)

Keep up the great work and I'll look forward to an update!

spangladesh920 chapter 13 . 3/15/2007
Great chapter! A good call back to the episode "Love Struck" at the beginning. I like the angst building between Chester and Timmy because of Trixie.

I like that you sort of show Trixie in a more sympathetic light. Far too often I think she gets a bad rap. I'm not really into Trixie/Chester, only because I like Veronica and Chester better :) Anyway...keep up the good work!

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »