Reviews for BONDED
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
Very intense chapter. I wonder what Ron and Hermione's reaction will be to the attack.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Great writing of the reactions to the day's events. I'm glad Hermione is involved to help them research the issue. I wonder if Harry or Ron will have a similar incident occur in the future.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
To see Harry affected like that was very shocking as it built from Hermione's office to the lift to the shop.

Anxious to see what happens next.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I'm ashamed that I never reviewed your story the first time I read it. I really love the way you wrote the interaction between characters - the bond between ron and Hermione, the banter between Hermione and Harry, and the murder sounds like it be a lot to tackle.

Very promising start.
Zalini chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
For the life of me I cannot understand how this fantastic little story did not receive tons more reviews. It is such a well written and engrossing story with an amazing plot line that I just did not want it to end. Wonderful! I so enjoyed reading it and I wish everyone could do the same. Thanks.
airclaire23 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
amazing story!
CeeCee69 chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Absolutely loved this series. I read all of your work and I must say well done. I can't begin to describe how much you kept me entertain. Well done! Its a pity you haven't written in long time...but I do hope you continue one day. :)
Larry Hotter chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
My God! This is the best story ever!

I loved the Evil Harry. Beating that bitch Isabelle to a pulp.

Man, I don't have words for how great this story was.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Make another one like this.

This story had it all: suspense, drama, mystery... you name it.

I love these kind of stories, and this was the best of them.

Officially my no.1 story here.
Larry Hotter chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
WTF!

Polyjuice!

My God... GREAT cliffhanger!
Larry Hotter chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Oh my God!

This is getting to exciting!

Shite! The trouble Harry is in. I could never expect this.

You are the best!
Larry Hotter chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Oh God!

The emotions are killing me!

I feel so much with the guys.

This is so well written story.

I really wished this was a movie, because in my head it is, with all the details it's not hard to picture it.

The way Ron interacted with Hermione in rage was so realistic and lifelike. DAMN!

GREAT WORK! Thank you for sharing this!

Nothing but praises, miss. Nothing but praises!

I must read on now, before the suspense kills me too.
Larry Hotter chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
So the witch from the canteene poisoned the soup now.

And I guess the brown girl is the american.

This story is so great!

I know I won't sleep tonight.

Thinking of what is gonna happen.
Larry Hotter chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Bloody hell!

That was great!

Man, I can't even describe how great it was.

I guess it is the tea that made Harry like that. I'm almost sure of that!

Just loving it! Simply loving it!

Also, I have never been comfortable with Harry or Ginny fucking. LOL!

I dunno why, put I find them doing it gross.

So I skipped that part.
Larry Hotter chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
WOW! Just WOW!

After the Harry-Ginny scene, I knew this was going to be a favorite of mine. And at the end of chapter 1 I was damn right!

This is soooo well written, it's scary.

I wish I had such talent. Really!

You are good with vocabulary, describtions, emotions and let us not deny it, sex.

I can already say this is gonna be one of the best stories I am gonna read here.

You just nailed the characters. I can't imagine them otherwise now.

Ron is just as I imagined he would be. Bigger and stronger and great at kicking ass. While Harry is the calm and professional one.

Shite! Can't wait to read on!
4everblonde93 chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
omg i loved it. it took me ages to read it but i didn't care was amazin was worried how it was gunna end cause i'd grown attached to all the characters and i'm glad there goin to adopt ethan in the end will there be a follow up? be interestin if there was lol very much enjoyed :D xx