Reviews for The Twelve Days of Band Camp
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
YOu suck at life, and sound like a rertard, learn to rhyme thats the point of the freaking song, retard!
chrmdbabysisp5 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
HAHAHAHA LOL love it! i kept on reading this and nodding my head in agreement. Except the teeter totters. We dont have teeter totters. Or sousaphones. But thats beside the point. GO TRUMPETS WE RULE WOOT WOOT! YAY!
llamallover13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
haha i'm gonna have to remember that for next Christmas! haha you're right, us flautists are crazy!
ScribbledDownName chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
so, i sang this outloud...i loved it. it really brought up my mood, cuz i was outside with my flag and got bitten to death by bugs. oh and the thought that band camp starts monday really doesn't help much, lol. GO GUARDIES
valbino chapter 1 . 11/17/2007

This amused me. *must remember it for christmas time*
andromeda-steele chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I love that! I'm going to print it out and show it to my friend (and fellow trumpet player) Mark tomorrow!

Whoo! Go band!

andromeda steele
Shadow Dragon13's the Devil chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Funny, very funny. Marching trumpets! Yay, trumpets! Trumpets rule!
Monchichi-Pinkie chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
LadyRin98790 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
ok there is one thing people don't know about high school band students...never give them hot hands expescially if they r in the band room, bored(end of the world is coming!). trust me our band directors didn't kow what was going on until they finally went over to see what the heck was going on! and of course this was the only band thing that i EVER missed! i was real depressed anywho cool story! and FLUTES R CRAZY! WOOT! well in our band the flute section is the drama queen section and we have 1 guy! he is known as FLUTE BOY!YEAH FLUTE BOY!
musicalfreak chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
YAY! nine gaurdies spinning! lol, thats me! lol, i liked this, it was funny!
Thessian Shadow chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I so know where you're comin from. I've been in marching band for 4 years, and well it doesn't get any easier, does it? Band camp's hell, but the memories(and the tan) will last for awhile at least Lol :)
Serrakin chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
This is increadably clever! I absolutely LOVE this! Kudos, my friend, from a crazy flautist.
the cyster chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
OMIGOSH! That was pretty AMAZING! I sang the whole thing outloud. Ha. My dad was like, uh, hey Nicci, wazzup...? (paraphrasing) Well, loved it and you need to write mucho mas
RosalieLillianHale chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Oh are so ALMOST coping of the mellophone section skit from this year at band camp. Do Remember their song "hope it snows at

band camp". Anyway I loved the part with 10 crazy flutes and SEVEN teeter totters when we marched EIGHT. Gosh cant you count anyways I still LOVED it.

goldnote chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Hehe, very fun! I was just waiting for one of these to pop up and I'm glad you wrote it! _ I sang through twice for the fun of it! (And I remember you telling me about the teeter totters from your show!)