Reviews for The Calvin at Camp Christmas Carol
anonymousguy chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
To Phantom Tempest: You suck GTFO stupid roleplayer
Cartoonatic55 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I am disappointed. Not with you or the story, good sir, but with all these authors who reviewed saying that it was a waste of space and unneeded. I suppose that either they didn't understand what you meant to do or they felt insulted for it. Either way, I actually liked it. You're pretty good at this. :)
clank6478 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
a little short but I like it, hey is it okay that can I Write Calvin at Camp stories. yours truly, CalviNation.
King Spritzee chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Well, I thought this was high-larious, and excuse my language but fuck the other reviewers axcept for Guy LaRue/Cookie Naegel, Alter Shead and Raxivace, whom I agree with. The rest can all burn in hell for all I care.

Ciao for now,

Magnum Overdrive 20X6
CoolDude86 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I hope that you put in all of the chapters tomorrow on Sunday May 10, 2009.
The Dictator chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This is a complete waste of space.
K-Bustah chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Yo, Paratroopa, how could ya make this short? Ev'ryone hates it! It's a ver' lame fic, I say!
Raxivace chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I actually thought that was funny. Too many people doing the same parody at the same time really does get annoying, unless they do something really original with it.
Phantom Tempest chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
...Do whatever the hell you want, but you can't stop people from doing parodies. Get over yourself Mr 'I have to stick out of the crowd'. So what if people are all doing the same parody? They're doing it because thye want to! Not because everyone else is doing it!

Shadeigo: But... Phantom... isn't that why you're doing it?

Who freakin' cares, Shadeigo? I'm just trying to get my point across to this guy!

Shadeigo: Oh.

Anyway... that's all I've got to say.

-Phantom and Shadeigo
Sam of Shadowdale chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Sweet, shipmate. I honestly did not expect this from you.
PrinceSoma chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
OH NO, NOT ANOTHER ONE! I'M SICK OF YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKING THESE STUPID FICS JUST TO COMPLAIN THAT THSES AUTHORS ARE MAKING TOO MUCH OF THE SAME FIC! IT'S JUST ANNOYING!
spoonlord15 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Well if that wasn't cold I do not know what is. You could have made your point without making a story. There are forums where you could say this.
Guy LaRue chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Thank you! It's about time somebody around here had the cajones to say what needed to be said. These Muppet Christmas Carol parodies are redundant, and I'm glad somebody finally decided to say something about that.
Alter Shead chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I see what you mean! Too many Christmas Carol parodies, ins't it? Well, that's why I'm doing an original Christmas fic! Well anyways, a point very well made!
Darth Ben Valor chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Well... that was... kinda short.