Reviews for Promise of the Last Kiss
Pest chapter 8 . 6/15
Please update your stories soon, I love them. And please do igonre the haters around around here, your work is art!
Pest chapter 8 . 5/18
You have a talent for hook/wendy pairings! Please update soon! I want to know more about her injuries and how she got them!
Your writing has me bored to tears. There's far too much description, I've been skipping whole paragraphs because it's so annoying. And all the purple prose isn't helping either.
Pest chapter 8 . 3/25
Please update this beautiful piece art soon! I love it! I really love possessive!Hook!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Why why have you abandon this amazing story?
araceliaragon chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Wow. This is amazing. There are no words to describe how amazing your writing is. *inserting the best review you've ever read* that but times a million. XD
araceliaragon chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
im reading you're story right now, and trust me... i love long chapters... but im just staring at your author's note laughing. like zamn, i see stories shorter than your a/n. i mean this in the best way possible. im loving this story and i would love it if you continued it seeing as you haven't marked it complete or updated in years.

xoxo k
sundancemc chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
What a wonderful start! Your writing is great and so is your take on Hook. To me Peter was a rather dark character and not the golden hero some think him to be, so I like that as well. Can't wait to read more.
Kyoscat13 chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
unfortunate that this is a forgotten project wish it was completed i was really getting into it
wantingmore chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Wow you are an amazing writer! I can read your work for hours on end and be completely enthralled the whole time. I love the drama and mystery of Captain Hook in your story. Can't wait to read more!
CheshireGirl-106 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Please please please continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really hope you get the time to update this story soon!
Emma chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
I see you haven't updated this story for 4 years (2008)... If you would ever consider posting a belated post, I'm sure, I and others out here on fanfiction would be elated beyond belief :)
Amaya479 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
I love your writing style and I wouldn't worry about any grammatical errors as they do not detract from the reading of the story. Please update!
mercuryxx chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
I have spent more than eight hours reading this entire thing today, and you probably don't even go on this site anymore, but if you do... update this :-)