Reviews for Promise of the Last Kiss
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Why why have you abandon this amazing story?
araceliaragon chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Wow. This is amazing. There are no words to describe how amazing your writing is. *inserting the best review you've ever read* that but times a million. XD
araceliaragon chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
im reading you're story right now, and trust me... i love long chapters... but im just staring at your author's note laughing. like zamn, i see stories shorter than your a/n. i mean this in the best way possible. im loving this story and i would love it if you continued it seeing as you haven't marked it complete or updated in years.

xoxo k
sundancemc chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
What a wonderful start! Your writing is great and so is your take on Hook. To me Peter was a rather dark character and not the golden hero some think him to be, so I like that as well. Can't wait to read more.
Kyoscat13 chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
unfortunate that this is a forgotten project wish it was completed i was really getting into it
wantingmore chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Wow you are an amazing writer! I can read your work for hours on end and be completely enthralled the whole time. I love the drama and mystery of Captain Hook in your story. Can't wait to read more!
CheshireGirl-106 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Please please please continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really hope you get the time to update this story soon!
Emma chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
I see you haven't updated this story for 4 years (2008)... If you would ever consider posting a belated post, I'm sure, I and others out here on fanfiction would be elated beyond belief :)
Amaya479 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
I love your writing style and I wouldn't worry about any grammatical errors as they do not detract from the reading of the story. Please update!
mercuryxx chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
I have spent more than eight hours reading this entire thing today, and you probably don't even go on this site anymore, but if you do... update this :-)

-mercuryxx
katiemarie090 chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I knew the calm demeanor Hook has acquired could not last forever. I guess it just took someone causing Wendy pain to set it off. I'm still very curious about the extent of her injury and what exactly caused it. Do you think in the future we will learn that?
katiemarie090 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I can not fathom why you would lose anyone after they read thus chapter. It was the most captivating one yet! I am so excited that Hook revealed himself and that Wendy accepted, even if she might be considered crazy by some. But hey, if I was offered adventure alongside a handsome pirate captain I would give up my text books and student loans in an instant! Haha.
katiemarie090 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Oh this chapter made me cry, a lot. The pain conveyed throughout is overwhelming, but the way you captured it is beautiful. I am somewhat reluctant to read all the way through, for it has been many years since you have updated this story, and I know I will be desperate for more if I continue. Still, I think I will press on and enjoy what you have given us, and hope that someday you decide to continue.
Olivia028 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh my god... i can honestly say i feel almost at a loss for words. just finished chapter one and i'm sitting here holding my breath with my hand on my heart. this is an amazing start to what i'm sure will be and unbelievable adventure. your style of writing is so classy and refined, it really adds to the story.

wonderful job! i'm sure i'll be reviewing after ever chapter. well done! :D