Reviews for Falling Smoke
Darksky NightWing-ShadowClan chapter 21 . 8/9
Woooooodddddd nooooo whyyyy I want you to be with Smokepaw, not Tawnyyyyy
Darksky NightWing-ShadowClan chapter 14 . 8/9
...I still ship Smokepaw and Wood. Not Smokepaw and Leaf.
Darksky NightWing-ShadowClan chapter 8 . 8/9
I ship it
KylaNightwing99 chapter 2 . 10/6/2020
It's been years since I read this. You probably don't even go on anymore. And I certainly don't now that ao3 is a thing,,, but I'd like to say this fic in particular has stuck with me for years. Out of everything I read on this site as a kid this one really stood out. And I'm glad I managed to scrounge up my account log in and find it again.

Don't know if you'll ever read this but thank you for writing this fic. 3
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2020
I’m a bit confused... in canon, idk if it’s different here, Shadowclan does follow the warrior code? Isn’t it just that Brokenstar broke it, and all that happened, but I guess Blackstar was his deputy. But the majority of shadowclan would follow the warrior code, isn’t it. So they wouldn’t kill outside of battle, and even in battle it’s frowned upon severely. Also I don’t think Blackstar would install hatred of Firestar that much, but wouldn’t it be more like thunderclan in general. I mean focusing on one leader does seem a bit obsessive, and I don’t think Blackstar would bother. Sorry if I’m wrong,sI’ve only recently Reread the first 6 books.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
I don’t really like there being too much of a naming system, like the first part of the name, obviously the second part is systematic, like canon. But the pelt/eye thing, I think it should be vague what the first name should be. While second names are more systematic, even warrior suffixes seem to be coming from the same pool of names. I guess you could say the first names are coming from the same pool as wel... I think I’m looking too much into this lol
Titan Complex chapter 2 . 8/12/2020
sry for my review. have no idea y i wrote that a year ago
Hailing Storm chapter 34 . 7/8/2020
Hm, there were a lot of punctuation mistakes in this chapter.
Hailing Storm chapter 27 . 7/7/2020
The father is Rowanclaw.
Hailing Storm chapter 24 . 7/7/2020
Brown cat…Stick? Bark?
Hailing Storm chapter 21 . 7/7/2020
Willow didn't take Birch's place; he took Dandelion's.
Hailing Storm chapter 17 . 7/7/2020
I like Dark a lot.
Yellowroot, Whitewater, Stoneice, Duskroot, and Mud deserve to jump into Freezingpool.
Wood, Smokepaw, Tawny, Leaf, and Frost deserve hugs.
Hailing Storm chapter 15 . 7/7/2020
No! Frost!
He'd better not die!
Hailing Storm chapter 13 . 7/7/2020
Is there going to be a Smokepaw-Leaf ship?
I hope not…
Smokepaw-Wood is better. Unless they're related.
Hailing Storm chapter 12 . 7/7/2020
Yes, Earthroot is awesome.