Reviews for Slayer of Nightmares
The slayers are self righteous hitches why are they still alive inuyahsa has beaten way worse before
Arrogant willow. Kagome could have broken that.
I call bs that kagome couldn't have lifted willows spell. She is even stronger than midoriko. Add the fact that inuyaha is a Japanese one not a European one.
CrystalNyx chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
It's not often a story can make me cry but this one did quite easily, very well written I liked it!
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I just thought of something. *lol* unless the beads are language encoded in the Japanese version of the word, shouldn't they have STILL activated even when Kagome told Inuyasha to 'sit' down in English?
Shadow Ice Maiden chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
So this is kind of late an you've probably already resolved this, but in the manga (and implied in the anime) Inuyasha's father (a full blooded inuyoukai) clearly has "mated" with two women. Sesshoumaru's mother is a full blood inuyoukai and in the manga it's revealed that she is still alive up through the end of the series. Not to mention Inuyasha is only half-demon so one could assume the demonic rules don't necessarily apply to him. It is mentioned that his heart is human. In canon, it's mentioned that wolf-demons mate for life, but the matter is never discussed in regards to dog demons. So if anyone tries that argument on you again they probably aren't too grounded in actual Inuyasha canon
graypheonix chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
Heh, like I said in the prequel, It's an old story I love to enjoy. Continue to update [your other stories], ja ne.
Saffygirl chapter 16 . 4/19/2010
Very awesome story!
Thornwitch chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
I actually prefer the non-pining for centuries version of Inuyasha. It seems more realistic. Just one question; why is it that neither he nor Shippo have kids?

And does Kirara have any kits?
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Wow, I am VERY AMUSED right now :). So I decided to re-read this, since even though I've read it before I've now seen Buffy. Well, 3 seasons of Buffy, so I got spoiled some more, but oh well.

But the mention of LA Con in here just made me go *SNORT* because I know all the staffers who ran LA Con. I work another con with them. Hell, I know the chairman. So yes, that amused the heck outta me. :D :D :D
irezel chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
daw...that is ADORABLE! really, quite well done, despite the lack of the number of reviews...this was an amazing story! it deserves much more!

adorable, fantastic, intriguing, and funny. :) my only suggestion would be on fight scenes...so confusing.

but again, you've done an amazing job. :D
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
keep up the good work
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2009
Awe...how sweet.

I honestly know very, VERY little about BtVS, but I enjoyed this story a lot. I'm glad that despite everything, Inuyasha and Kagome got their happy ending.
Zuzanny chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
I am really enjoying this fic so far. I have to read the rest later tho. :)
Siyi chapter 16 . 11/26/2008
Parts of this story, and this chapter in particular, made me cry. Actual tears, I'll have you know. Seriously, what a wonderful idea and amazing execution. Thank you for making a Inu/Kag fic wherein it was possible for Inuyasha to love someone else and still have a happily ever after with Kagome. It's been so long since I've read a good cross-over, but you managed to pull this one off so well that I'm now on the prowl for both IY and Buffy fic! XD Anyway, way to go, and thanks again for a great read~