Reviews for Slayer of Nightmares
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I just thought of something. *lol* unless the beads are language encoded in the Japanese version of the word, shouldn't they have STILL activated even when Kagome told Inuyasha to 'sit' down in English?
Shadow Ice Maiden chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
So this is kind of late an you've probably already resolved this, but in the manga (and implied in the anime) Inuyasha's father (a full blooded inuyoukai) clearly has "mated" with two women. Sesshoumaru's mother is a full blood inuyoukai and in the manga it's revealed that she is still alive up through the end of the series. Not to mention Inuyasha is only half-demon so one could assume the demonic rules don't necessarily apply to him. It is mentioned that his heart is human. In canon, it's mentioned that wolf-demons mate for life, but the matter is never discussed in regards to dog demons. So if anyone tries that argument on you again they probably aren't too grounded in actual Inuyasha canon
graypheonix chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
Heh, like I said in the prequel, It's an old story I love to enjoy. Continue to update [your other stories], ja ne.
Saffygirl chapter 16 . 4/19/2010
Very awesome story!
Thornwitch chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
I actually prefer the non-pining for centuries version of Inuyasha. It seems more realistic. Just one question; why is it that neither he nor Shippo have kids?

And does Kirara have any kits?
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Wow, I am VERY AMUSED right now :). So I decided to re-read this, since even though I've read it before I've now seen Buffy. Well, 3 seasons of Buffy, so I got spoiled some more, but oh well.

But the mention of LA Con in here just made me go *SNORT* because I know all the staffers who ran LA Con. I work another con with them. Hell, I know the chairman. So yes, that amused the heck outta me. :D :D :D
irezel chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
daw...that is ADORABLE! really, quite well done, despite the lack of the number of reviews...this was an amazing story! it deserves much more!

adorable, fantastic, intriguing, and funny. :) my only suggestion would be on fight scenes...so confusing.

but again, you've done an amazing job. :D
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
keep up the good work
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2009
Awe...how sweet.

I honestly know very, VERY little about BtVS, but I enjoyed this story a lot. I'm glad that despite everything, Inuyasha and Kagome got their happy ending.
Zuzanny chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
I am really enjoying this fic so far. I have to read the rest later tho. :)
Siyi chapter 16 . 11/26/2008
Parts of this story, and this chapter in particular, made me cry. Actual tears, I'll have you know. Seriously, what a wonderful idea and amazing execution. Thank you for making a Inu/Kag fic wherein it was possible for Inuyasha to love someone else and still have a happily ever after with Kagome. It's been so long since I've read a good cross-over, but you managed to pull this one off so well that I'm now on the prowl for both IY and Buffy fic! XD Anyway, way to go, and thanks again for a great read
kitsune2477 chapter 16 . 7/20/2008
This has gotta be one of the best xover that i have read and trust me i read a lot. U did a really good job keeping everybody in character. Absolute approval! This is going on my fav

LATERS!_
Amarielah chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
I'm trying to formulate a coherent review right about now, but I'm having a little bit of difficulty. Because, see-this is arguably the best Inuyasha crossover I have ever read. Everybody was SO in character, and you actually managed to integrate both canons PERFECTLY, and the romance was utterly believable, and the scene with Buffy and Sesshoumaru had me laughing my fucking head off, and GUH. This is amazing, pretty much, and it's a crime that it doesn't get more attention. This is a fanfic done RIGHT.

Fav'ed.
steaIii chapter 10 . 6/28/2008
lmao... I read your rant about the whole multiple wives thing so I guess my critiquing will come with citations. I actually love your story and think it's the most real fake story I've ever read. but you know you opened the door XD

first I want to congratulate you for being one of the few ppl that actually remember what's fannon and what's cannon and say that I totally agree with you on all that crap. when ppl start that junk I usually quit reading.

I would like to point out though, the "this sesshoumaru" thing seems iffy to me though D. shown in volume 2 page 88, 91, and 92; and volume 7 page 30, 31, and 88. (( I can probably list more but, I'm lazy... give me a break.)) anyway, shown there ((yesh in English dub I can't translate like at all)) he does have a grasp on the pronoun "I". Translation of the Manga and Anime may have him talk in the 3rd person but keep in mind that he may be speaking of the literal meaning of his name which would explain "this Sesshoumaru" instead of simply "Sesshoumaru". Also, on a whole, Pronouns are rarely used in Japanese anyway.

again I'm just pokin at you you don't really have to change it... and I actually loved that part and the fact that you made Jaken not an idiot. and I never thought he was really, just really really loyal.
Deritine chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
Aw... what a cute ending. However- I'm twitching a bit wondering what this big evil is that is coming that's so bad that it's got Sesshoumaru's panties in a twist. Plus I like him better than Inuyasha and want to see him be a bigger part of the story... heh. Your version is a little OOC, though- really chatty. Course- could be that I've just become used to The House of the Moon version of Sesshoumaru who basically never uses words.

Anyway- great crossover! For some reason I had never thought of it until someone pointed this story out in a rec page. It makes a lot of sense and I love the mingling of Western and Eastern cultures (just in general- well done in this story, too, though). It might be neat to focus on it even more, or make it more of a larger element to the story. Somehow... er... I dunno, you're the author.

Well... I believe there was promised a sequel involving elves- I'm off to check if you've written it yet.