Reviews for Twelve Days of Fanfiction 2006
LisaG16 chapter 12 . 12/14/2009
Kewl story! Lots of different emotions with each chapter, which was neat. Loved the last one and the other h/c ones and I really got a kick out of the sarcastic banter of Aragorn and Legolas whenever they were in a bad situation...very amusing!
Destined Darkness chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
haha lol this thing is funny
rehtaehwashere chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
LOOLZ!
Sestican chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Aww, it's so sweet!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Funny made me laugh.
rika195 chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
oh gosh this whole story is amazing! You are incredible!
jade chapter 12 . 1/14/2007
That was beatiful. The stories though unrelated, really tied in with a whole "friendship through thick and thin" consept and that was just amazing, please keep writing!
Yemi Hikari chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
Wonderful! All of it.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I thought at first that, hey Gimli's stuck in the tree because he got tricked by Legolas. Then, it turned out he and Legolas were playing a trick on Aragorn. That was absolutly histarical and brilliant!
StarLight9 chapter 12 . 1/4/2007
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Wonderful ending of this wonderful sequence! Bravo!
StarLight9 chapter 11 . 1/4/2007
Brilliant chapter. I loved it!
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 12 . 1/3/2007
All twelve chapters were a perfect blend of humor and angst. You wove beautiful tales of friendship, hardship, healing, and helping. Thank you for writing this, it was amazing.
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
I have really long hair, slightly longer than Legolas. When I go swimming, it always get in my face and suffocates me if its not pulled back. I certainly can sympathize with Legolas's plight, and my hands and feet weren't even bound!
StarLight9 chapter 10 . 1/2/2007
I have a new favorite chapter now :) Very well written, exciting and cute. I loved it!
StarLight9 chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
That was my favorite chapter so far! Great work!