Reviews for Restless
EvilBabyDoll144 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
*Squeals* That is so CUTE! I love Tech/Rev pairing.
FallOutGleek chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Dawwww that was so sweet :') Love it the simplicity of this slash a lot. Great job! :D
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Okay, this is awesome, but can you please change the characters it's labeled as to Rev & Tech? I've been looking for Rev/tech slashes all over fanfiction but I wasn't able to find this because it wasn't labeled. Thankfully one of my favorite authors favorited this so I was able to find it. This really is a awesome story, keep on writing!
lightning-lyric chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I liked this very much. I loveit when Rev babbles, it's endearing to say the least. And I would like it if you turned this into a multi-chapter fic, but it is good as a one-shot aswell. :)
CrazyInSye chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aww, aw, aw, aww, AW! (I really said that BTW)

That was sweet. really sweet -
Winguardian chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Absolutely, positively adorable. I would say the same thing even if I DIDN'T like the pairing. Major props.
skyblueangel chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
why is it that rev and tech(and sometimes duck and ace are the gay ones)always end up together it's creepy also nobody cares about slam and lexi is parinoid about herself and has anger issues
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Cute! I love Tech and Rev. If only their ancestors could see them now.
Trytrackingthisonedown chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow, I'm really impressed! You're one of the few people I've seen who have actually nailed Rev dialogue (which, yes, is a bitch) and made this pairing as cute as I think it should be. Great job! Write more!
Pyry Cole chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Man... I wanna see more chapters of this... you "Bad fangirl" you. For the most part it's well written, and I love this couple too . I agree, they /are/ easy to write... probably because it seems like they gave the fans an AWFUL lot of ammo.
shadowgirl35 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I honestly love this couple. They're tied for first with Ace/Lexi in my books! lol - well done!
Ishgone chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I've always been a fan of the Tech and Rev friendship, but I do believe your story is the only one thus far who's made me see something I like in, well, Tech/Rev. o_o; Wow. I don't know why but that was beautiful. xD
sky's girl forever chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
So cute.
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Yay! Someone wrote Tech/Rev! Feed the fangirls! I loved this especially how Ace knew all along but there was only a hug at the end...:( but it still rocked!
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006