Reviews for Mysteries of Childhood
TheDarknessIsAboutToPass chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This so funny! Just absolutely HILARIOUS! Love Splinter's reaction! HAHAHA
mm chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This story is hilarious! I can't stop laughing!
SilverWingAlchemist chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Hahaha! Great job! I was guessing for a while until they had Raph trying it on. Then I facepalmed and laughed. I like poor Splinter's reaction too.
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Oh. That was... wierd. And I loved it! Poor Splinter. Having to explain that.
TMNTgrl chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aw, jeez...this is just too good...XD I love chibi turtle fics- and seeing them so clueless about this is priceless! It had me cracking up- that's for certain! XD
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh my God... I'm crying with laughter here! I understood pretty quickly what the mysterious toy actually was, and Splinter's reaction... Wonderful! Fave!

Idun
Sinisstar chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
*CACKLES!* I didn't know what it was until the part where Raph was wearing it. GAWD! XD

Too funny! Great fic!
OSYH chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I understoof what the thing they wre playing with was halfway through. Be proud...although I am a female.

Still, I was literally laughing out loud when Splinter came in, and when Raph put the bra on. XD
MeShelly chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
LOL, this was adorable. Great characterization, especially considering that they're much younger (and the subject matter). All of their expectations as to what the 'toy' is really fit each turtle.

I really liked Leo's quiet but apparently thought-out assertion that it's for sliding across the floor. Donnie seeing it for completely practical uses, and of course, actually figuring it out in the end (sort of). Mike-all over, was just great, but also the conviction that it was a food launcher.

I almost thought Raph might actually know what it was, until he said slingshot, but that's also rather fitting: a weapon.

I find it interesting that they know about Princess Leia, but don't connect the dots between clothing and clothing that would really fit Leia and not them.

Splinter's scene and thoughts were also a great way of tying it together. Nice job.

~Michelle
Donnie-o chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Yeah! Battle armor indeed...

Well, sometimes I feel like I have boobs of steel... even if it's because I've got three bras on for an athletic activity.

Great story! I think I laughed so hard at the end that I actually cried. Poor Splinter!
Mambha chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Oh no! This must be so embarrassing to turtles... And Raph even wore it! :D

Cool idea: Turtles and bra. .
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
LOL! I figured out it was a bra about halfway down but Splinter's reaction...oh man. Hilarious. Brava.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I knew what the item was the minute Raph mentioned it had elastic straps, but when they started touching and squishing it? I didn't know if I should be mortified or laughing my head off at the sight! XD

Poor, POOR sensei! That must've been such a startlingly overwhelming shock! Though the fact 'Raph' was the one to put it on was disturbing...
Tewi chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
*falls over laughing* I just KNEW it was a bra! I cannot believe it WAS actually a bra though! That is just way, way, way too hilarious! My side still hurts from laughing so hard!

All the different things they came up with it to be was cute though! Surprised a bra could function as so many different things!

Poor Splinter though! The most frightening thing in his life-oh my god! That is just to too good!

How the heck did you come up with this story? However you did it you certaintly pulled it off-awesomely too!

Man, I love this!

Great job!
greshunkai chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
yeah, guess i gotta tell you how much i enjoyed this little gem... guessed the identity of the object abt half way thru-but can only say that you did a very fine job of writing-(good prose construction is the only criterion i used for evaluating a piece of fan fiction-)your story greatly appreciated-thank you.