Reviews for Et In Pulverem Reverteris
ThatLittleThing chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh, beautiful. Powerful writing. I just - ugh. Feels. Thank you.
deviltown chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This story has been on my favorite for a long time, I just had to tell you how much I liked 's so well written.I love the Harry/Hermione frienship, and I love the "muggle thng" they wanted to say congrats ;)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Loved this.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Wow. That was excellent.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Very good choice with the POV, I think. Well done.
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
The crossing out the scar thing is a really good metaphor for ... fixing HArry's life (fixing? Is that the right word?) and I love Hermione's perspective in this.
cckeimig chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Very movingly-written.
Fmh chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Lovely idea and very IC all of them thank you
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Poor Harry...
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Aww... this is so sad! i have tears in my eyes. Poor poor harry... But i really loved the story. Keep up the great work! Ciao for now.

Kristi
Karen chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This is a beautiful story.
sorrowislife chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wow. I am speechless. This is an amazing story. I love how you put religion and magic together so smoothly, so sorrowfully. It made me teary. Wonderful work.
Dragon2900 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
An different blend, but still...very well done!
TheFunkyDurian chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This story left me utterly speechless. This might sound really strange but it does tend to enlighten people - I know it enlightened me and my outlook on my own religion. It's very heartfelt and depressing, but there is that sense of hope. Think.."Pandora's Box". All evil breaks loose...yet there's still that small hope that came out at the end. You could really see that strong bond of friendship at the end-hand in hand, walking into a new world...it's very heart-warming. It's very rare in this fandom for writers to go deep into the topic of religion and mixing it with magic-That's what makes this story so powerful.

Outstanding work!
Ava Monroe chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This was awesome! So well written, and very easy to imagine. Your prose is really accessible and your story is so easy to follow. I'm not really that religious (the Easter and Christmas crowd) but I like to hope. What I drew from your story is the theme of hope, forgiveness and rebirth. I have no idea if you were even considering a follow up story, but I think that there is something really moving in the church for Harry- even for non-believers. I definitely adds an interesting element to his character (the secret believer). Well done- especially the interaction between your characters. Thanks for sharing!