Reviews for The New Family Member
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
Interesting little AU with Sam being born a demon. Liked the theory about demons adapting with gills or whatever they need as well.
princess moon shadow chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
Love it!
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
cavetrollgrl chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
nice chapt. John and Ellen about to go a few rounds was good she's definately a momma grizzly defending her cub. Can't wait to see how they act together during this hunt.
cavetrollgrl chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Poor John he's really in the doghouse now. Nice description of Sam. Poor Dean he's torn between John and Sam and now Ellen and Jo are to to make things interesting. Bobby seemed to take a half demon in stride. When will John finally do the right thing, it better be soon if he doesn't want to lose Dean. Til next chpt please keep it coming.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
princess moon shadow chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Love it! Can't wait for more!
Poaetpainter chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
aw!
roxy071288 chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
OMFG! I love Ghostwriter's story and am totally geeking out about this sequel...when is the next chapter coming?
Onthnis chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Interesting setup. I am enjoying the interaction of characters and the new AU...keep iy up.
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Ok.. I'm really intreasted whats going to happen because of the collar now. Great chappy
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Oh, nice twist. I love it. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Awesome. This ties in perfectly with "Helping Out The Hunters". I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
O this is getting interesting. Sammy being Ellen's son instead of being John's son. Not only that, but also the son of The Demon. This is getting interesting. Could the thing killing hunters be the other son the Demon had? And is Gordon going to show up?
roxy071288 chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
OMG! THE TWIST...yay twist! need more...