Reviews for Fancy's Spring But Sorrow's Fall
hag123 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is really good, and you capture the characters really well. Well done!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Excellent story. Loved how you brought Sarah in. I really liked her. You did a fantastic job with this. Thanks!
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Concussed!Sam is one of my favourite flavours of Sam.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I'm glad to read a story where they see Sarah again. They should keep in closer touch with their former associates who understand what they do.
twomom chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Just found this story and I loved it! Love the way you write hurt Sam and big bro Dean. The dialogue was so genuine. I really liked Sarah. Wish she would come back. Thanks again and I'm going to look for more of your stories!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow, incredible fic! Love the underlying meaning. Excellent! :)
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Hey...I think I remember you...*pokes lightly* I *really* liked this by the way...Sarah was always one of my favorite girls and I don't see her in many fics so it was fun to see her get written in! The fact that Sam got hurt protecting Sarah was really sweet, and the Limp!Sam was wonderful too. I liked how Dean got to play 'big brother to the rescue'...*sighs happily* I think I have to add this fic to my favorites, it's got too many awesome plot elements in it...
alexisabove chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Really REALLY good.

It actually sounded like it could be an actual episode. I enjoyed it so much. I always did like Sarah, and of course I cant get enough of limp!sam :D

Well done

*cheer*

fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Really liked this story! I've been working on a fic where I bring Sarah back and she has a two year old. *devious smile* I decided to read some other Sarah fics and I loved this one! Great job!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Great limpSam story! Love concussed Sammy, all dizzy, slurring his words, struggling to stay awake and Dean, all worried and trying to keep him awake and get him to safety! You do limpness so well! Sarah was wonderful in this too. I loved the banter the boys had to begin with, Sarah and Sam's conversations, Sarah in the cave trying to keep Sam with her...great details. I could hear the scraping of her tool the way you described it, etc. You do a great job of placing your reader there with them in the cave! Thanks for the great fic and for sharing your creative genius with us!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I can't believe I somehow missed this story after all this time! (I'm working my way through the 2008 holiday Limp-Sam nominees - what a treasure to have that list of worthy stories to indulge in! Except I should be writing, not reading...)

But it inspires me to read stuff like this. Your prose always feels so effortless. (I'm sure it's not, but it's unobtrusive, if you can guess what I mean. I feel like I'm there, instead of feeling like I'm reading about being there.)

You especially capture pain and disorientation so effectively. I love a hurt character who keeps trying to help - and I love when realistically, the injury prevents that.

And it's nice to wallow in the early seasons of SPN again. I'm so glad I found this!
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Another great story, but survival is not always enough... poor Sammy. I do love a good Limp!Sam story. Thanks!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Always love this story. (read more than twice)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
wow! i really really loved this one! i like sarah...it's a shame they don't bring her back from time to time. great story!

when i don't have alerts from stories i'm reading, i usually pick an author that someone has reccomended and go to the profile and read the stories...it's your turn and i'm having a wonderful time.
xoleanderx chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wow, great, great job.

I've read other Sarah stories, and I'm really not a fan of bringing OFCs or any other female characters into the mix, but I really loved her in this story. You had her personality right on cue, which is difficult to do when she's only appeared in one episode. Sam and Dean were great as well, I love Dean's attempts at matchmaking, and Sam's resistance. Really a well done one shot.