Reviews for Her Last Mission
TheNiemand chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
D8...THats the face I have everytime I finished a story of you and I have to asked one think...WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I FOUND YOU EARLYER.
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Making your enemies laugh?

Now that Kim can finally do both saving the world and distracting villains, that she can be both the hero AND the buffoon, she quits?

These cartoon characters really need to put things into perspective!
Daki92 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ahahahahahaha mega pwnage all around!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Kim's departure was too abrupt.

And Shego's completely defanged. I might sound twisted, but this new docility of hers is actually quite appealing. Ron could've shamefully exploited her-but instead he inflicted her with Larry.

someone brought up MrsDrP. There's one motherly figure who hasn't weighed in-who might give Mom Go a run for her money-Nana Possible
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Poor Shego. Poor Kim. They are both in their private hells. I imagine Kim will slink back to Earth sometime.

Ron was surprisingly mean, and Shego appearing in Bueno Nacho was excellent. I loved the dialogue, and you have a real gift for comic scenarios.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Never mess a mother...especially either a Eastern European or Asian one (seen tales where either ethnicity is used) ;D

Gotta wonder how Kim finds living with a super-intelligent chimp, though. Must get kinda boring...
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Good, I'm not the only person to fear mi mama (she scarier than Shego's). This was so funny. I really liked it. 5 STARS for you.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
That was funny. Great handling of dialog.
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
OMFG ROFLMAO! THATS THE FUNNIEST KIM POSSIBLE FIC I'VE EVER READ LMAO!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was rich, well done!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
hehehehe! very funny!
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
great one, i enjoyed it much.
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
OH! I can JUST picture Shego, screaming, "MAMA!" and I can so see Kim being brought to her knees!

Oh, you made me laugh! Thanks! I've been sick for two days.
Akinyi chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
hilarious. simply hilarious. I'm surprised Momma Lipsky didn't get involved tho _
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
What a super funny one-shot! Shego and Larry! ROFL! Poor Shego!

It was funny enough when Shego got the ear pulling but when Kim got it too! I nearly bust a gut from reading it!

I wonder if KP will EVER come down... probably so, in like a year when people have found something else to laugh about(most likely from Ron's antics)

I wonder if you'll ever do a follow up just to show Shego's date with Larry? LOL!

Shego and Larry... sitting in a tree... k-i-s-s-i-n-g... LOL! :)

Keep up the good work!