Reviews for Mutations
ccase13 chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
This is a very interesting story. I like how Sam did see the supernatural problem while he was supposed to be keeping a low profile. Dean was begining to see that Sam would leave him and John as very strange with Raven.
Bartlebead chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Really good!
saberivojo chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I love the the start of this story. You were recced by Roque Clasique on LJ and I am glad she did. I like John here, gruff but the little things like a touch to Dean's head or helping him get more comfortable. Even the "Thanks" to Sam. It seems like Dad is a little pissed though, I am anxious to read the next chapter.
roqueclasique chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
I cannot believe I had not read this before.

This is so beautifully written, so beautifully realized, heartbreaking and stomach-wrenching and disturbing and difficult. WOW. I see that this story is old - I can only hope you've continued writing since this. I'm going to go check now.
NongPradu chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
This was absolutely, positively BRILLIANT! So well written, so full of emotion and angst and, dare I say it...? Poetry.

God this was just beautiful. Every inch of it beautiful and kind of breathtaking. Definitely going on my list of favourites.
Angelbyname chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
God what a fantastic ficlet, simply adored the characterisation of our men and the angst!
hionlife chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
This was totally intriguing, from beginning to end. The dogs, Dean's injuries, the poltergeist. I love how you used repetition to convey a tone. I have the picture of Dean standing on the lawn in my head so clear.

I love your description of the heat, it's like another element.

I didn't totally understand the monster mystery,...but that could be because I'm just a little dense. ;) And even so, it was still interesting and creepy.

Nicely done. :)
Ginger Ninja chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
This was fantastic and so, so haunting.

Great writing.

GN
Machaggis chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
I am so glad I found this! Wonderful story:-)
kimonkey7 chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
I just found this and read it all in one go. Really, really beautiful.

There was such a nice flow between the three Winchester men, each unique, each with his own voice and convictions, yet all these wonderful little overlaps that, of course, make perfect sense.

You have a terrific flow and voice to your prose. I very much enjoyed this.

Thanks for sharing.
Linderhill chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
what a great story! I love how you've portrayed each of the Winchester men. I think you have absolutely captured their personalities and thoughts. I almost didn't want this to end . It reads like a canon shortstory; like it could be an issue of the comic book or the show. Please keep on writing!
Shinigami061 chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Good ending...I loved you continual use of repetition (really, throughout the whole story). Dean is such a complex character, one which I feel many people don't give credit to - but you were able to put so many layers into him, and we were able to see his whole persona. Sam, too, is complex - his dedication to his family always warring with his desire to be "normal." And John. Oh, he gave up so much for this hunt - will he always have those gaps in his memories, now?

Wonderful story! I LOVED it :) Keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
Poppyflake chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Really enjoyed the whole thing. Thanks for posting.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Monti that was magnificent. There were so many great lines in that story i can't even mention them all. You obviously saved the best for last. That chapter could almost be a story on it's own.

Everybody...give it up for Monti!
Sam666 chapter 5 . 2/21/2007