Reviews for The Other Side of the Mirror
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
thats soo sad but i love it
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
aw...so bittersweet! the whole thing about the mirror is really poetic, great idea, very unique. i like it, even if it is unbearably sad!
Decembers-Coldest-Rain chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Beautiful.
jPoPlUVr789 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
YAY FIFTH PERSON!

This story was so beautifully written it made me cry :( It is probably the BEST DMHG story I've ever read. I love how you showed the other side of Draco Malfoy in this story...the soft side of him. The ending was very well written, too. You ended it in the perfect way and the perfect place. You didn't really show Hermione's "bookworm side" that much...but maybe you did that on purpose haha.

Well, anyways, aWeSoMe jOb! I can't wait to read more! UPDATE SOON~!
Silidons chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Beautifully written, and moving.

I love the style you've written it in, it works well with the sort of fic it is.
Lily in a Pond chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Wow...that story was so sad! And even though I know that you've basically ended all chances of this becoming a two-shot with that last line, please please please update!

This ending was so sad...
Prongs'LilyFlower chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
that was sad :( i loved it though. That is like a true draco malfoy! i love it you really showed both of them here :) well done!

PLF

x
Vyacheslav Andreevici Braskov chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
why did you have to make me cry? I love your story but I kept hope while reaing it might have a happy end. this is so sad, but so beautiful all together.