Reviews for Moments
Aristocrate chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Mm,that was amazing;3

Long time I haven't read a prison fic,I just love them sooo muvh.

Ya,Miachael was always thinking,analysing,but he has weaknesses,too.
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is beautiful. How I wish your ending would be the ending on the show! I love that this starts with their practically perfect happy ending and finishes with him looking at a picture of her before it all begins. Adding to favs!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
That was really really clever. I enjoyed it heaps. I loved the little twist (for want of a better word) at the end.

It's a unique story and just long enough to keep the reader hanging on, but not too long. It's very sweet.

You've captured the Michael we see on screen very well. It felt like i was just reading a script. :) I love how you described the kiss scene in The Key. That's sort of when we started to see Michael change his was of thought and you captured it beautifully. :)

keep up the great writing.

Habita chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I loved it! Youve done a great job with the "going back" thing, I really liked it! :-)

Thanks for sharing!
mary-023 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That was cute :)
o.ForeverYoung.o chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Wow...That was wonderful...I really loved how you started with a lovely prediction of the future, and then went back over what 'moments' the pair have had in the show.

Great work :)
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
this is great but i would have liked it more if it was more centred on the episodes, still great though!