Reviews for The Twelve Disasters of Christmas
Hellsteel69 chapter 12 . 2/16
Another great little crack fic Wolfie hope to see some more for the other holidays.
Thank you for taking the time to write this enjoyable story.

StupidChinaBook chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Are you going to do an Easter and Halloween fic?
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
I may have read the sequel first... To clarify, this is a version of sixth year where Lupin returned as DADA teacher? O, and major laughs all round.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
I've reread this a half dozen times and I've finally figured out what this reminds me of - the breakfast club. A group of students in school who mightn't otherwise socialize getting together for some reason with teachers/parents/janitors making cameo's with an overall theme of friendliness, humor, and chaos.

Thank you for writing.

arunendu chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
I was laughing out lot when voldemort bear said"voldemore followers are prettier than dumbledore".It was even funnier when harry mentioned tthat he wanted to see lucius in pink story 100% hilarious including every chapter which i calling draco dray was hilarious as draco didnt like harry callig him write more stories.
arunendu chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Charlie weasley giving harry dragon eggs to hatch is hilarious.
arunendu chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Snape stealing harry"s gifts is hilarious.
arunendu chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Harry talking to three headed snake is hilarious is blaise and theo still hanging in gryffindor common room.
arunendu chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Harry bringing blaise and theo to common room is hilarious when harry mentioned them as homeless creatures.
Legend of the Hallows chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
you are a ... GENUS!
Lionhead Bookends chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
What -year- is this supposed to be?

Ah well, I guess it doesn't matter, since it was [redacted] hilarious! I absolutely love Lovegood, and Harry's bizarre craziness felt like him, somehow.

Although ... his excitement over Christmas and Easter made me melancholy, since I've apparently been injected with essence of grimdark; I couldn't help but think of what a shitty history Harry has with holidays, what with the Dursleys being Dursleyish all the time.
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Harry the pile of blankets...cannot stop laughing...
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Kinda hopping hermione would figure out that it was an unintenional 12 days
TheMaddHatter19 chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
I love you. I do. This is bloody fantastic and I'm probably never going to stop reading your work, even if it takes a while.

Madds xx