Reviews for Passing Notes Marauder Style
LOL
Envy and Fury chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Lol! Awesome story!
redundantaccount chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
LOVE IT! These are so funny XD Update update update son!
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I use water and I AM GOING TO FART AND LET OUT A HUGE WHOPPER. HAHA! MINNIE, TAKE A SMELL OF THIS" funniest thing ever! Made my parents stare at me and leave the room, haha. Love it.
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
sheer awesomeness
imaginarylullabyes chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Oh my! I LOVE this story! It's hilarious! You should continue with it!
Morgan chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Wow...that was good! I really liked it, ecspeically Peter at the end. Poor Petey... : )
amortentiaaa chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
Hahahahaha Peter cracks me up. . like "I don't hate you guys though" and "...me?" at the end. And his lack of a vocabulary...

Love Remus - "Guys, really, do you think Pete’s going to improve by letting you two do it for him all the time?" "I’m touched... in the head." HAHAHA. Remus is so underestimated! I'll love you forever for making Remus awesome too; most authors overlook him.

Sirius is of course very smart. Hmphies.

I love James's dare involving Lily :D
Tammie chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Very nice, very funny, very weird. Also, since when does Remy curse? good job anyways.

lol:) luv,Tammie
Gii3 chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
jeje i don't really found th sence of this fic but was really funny, poor pete i... guess... well i really don't jeje i really feel sorry about the poor remus, him has to be ptience to be there without been so angry jejeje

well thalk ya

att.:GAAR
daxxie-pants chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Nice one jo, need to fave eet!
Ellemay chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
heehee keep going please!
FaeSoDivine chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
cute! Very cute! I can just see them writing notes to each other like that...Keep up the good work!

kajiin
wishfuldreams11 chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
i love this! its hillarious! (is that how you spell that word) well anyways, hope you post another chpt. soon!
Little Miss Clumsy chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Hehe... I liked it... I like that they were painting the wall with their messages! Hope you update soon!