Reviews for The Heart of Sloan
Hahahaha wow
What an amazing story! Please please please update I'm begging you
I abhor cliffhangers
jjgeraghty chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
I hope you come back to this! This is an awesome story and I have really enjoyed reading it so far!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Such a good story! You have so many ways you can keep going with this! Wish you would come back to it and complete it!
J-Walker C chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
No amnesia please.

Great story. Can't wait to read the rest please write more. This is a really great MarkMer fic.
gilo chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
i love the story! but i wanna know where the rest is!

and im intrigued, will mer have no amnesia but mark pretends she does or something, and that he is her fiance? or will she actually have it. question is whether mark takes advantage of this situation or not! :P

please dont give up on the story! i wanna see how it all pans out!
mcDreamy's intern97 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Amnesia! :) This is a great story! i love it! Derek has 2 know that Mark knocked Meredith up, he'll be SO angry :D and a little jealous x) i like it when Derek's unhappy, cuz he's such an ass in the show :/ but anyway, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase continue this story!
gilo chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
i love the story! :) so you cant quite now.

i would go with very little amnesia... and as dark and twisty as mer is... i dont think she could ever abort her baby, she cares way to much.

please post more soon... i cant wait to see where you go witht the story :)
Alece chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
I think no amnesia would be better. Mark should reason with her and they can start a life together in New York. It would be really interesting if Derek and Addison moved back to NY because of family reasons and discover them, but they're having a baby and are committed to raising it together etc. Could be interesting :)
Gonewiththerain09 chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
It takes u more than 3 years to decide?
LiBby23 chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
no amnesia

great story though
superficialcynic chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
Interesting story. The voice overs are a nice touch. Update soon.
cafemaza chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
What if she only has partial amnesia? I think that's possible, like she only forgot the "recent present".. that creates room for Mark to pretend that they really had something going on and also makes a lot of room for it to be realistic - like Mer still being the great surgeon that she is.

Anyway, can't wait! Hopefully you'd update this SOON.:)

P.S. This is your third story that I've read now (In ONE sitting, mind you!) and I must say that you really have creative, interesting, unique ideas for the general storylines. Keep up the good work!:)
xsofax chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
God you can't be serious! please please please go on! i was just getting into it. i think mer shoul;d have amnesia by the way :) it causes a lot of drama, and... I LOVE DRAMA xD
L chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
You left us at the best part! I know it is in hiatus but it has been a long time. I hope you decide to start writing again!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 7 . 11/18/2008