Reviews for Progeny
pawsy chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
i don:t think this would ever happen because gibbs thinks of abby like his have a good relationship,i think he sees abby as his daughter that he misses and wishes that he still has.
Zac Lover 2009 chapter 13 . 10/18/2010
Aww that was amazing!

I just started watch NCIS a couple days ago and I just fell in love with Gibbs and Abby. I also love Tony and Ziva

you should write more stories like this
nicolerools chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
it was pretty good. seemed a little rush but thats probably cause i read 60 chapters fics, and theres nothing you coud've filled in the moments between a few weeks preggers and 8 months
asia chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
i love it nice job
CArly chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
Hey...I see Abby and Gibbs more as father/daughter but I'm open to anything. You had me anxious to know what was next. By the end I couldn't help but have this silly grin on my face. Other than grammar(no biggie) I loved this...plot, characters etc I love how all the characters were involved and were written so well in character. Gabby Rox! goodluck with your future writing. Your good keep it up! You could very well go somewhere very far with it! P.s: You make me wanna look up to Abby more ;) aha!

Have an awesome day or night lol you get it, I hope

Carlyxx
voodoobuddha chapter 12 . 11/20/2009
dont write what you dont know. this is not how pregnancy or childbirth work. other than that kinda funny. your Tony was dead on in spots.
Mishelle20 chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
Fantastic fic. I loved it and the double surprise was definately great. Thankyou so much for sharing such a wonderful story.
Mercedes chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
I read this story twice the first time, my heart was pounding I was smiling, and I felt like I was actually in the story. The second time I read it, I got the same feelings and actions. Even though I generally think that the Abby/Gibbs thing is kinda stupid, I liked this one, it was amazing. I usually don't like the Abby/Gibbs thing because I don't think Abby OR Gibbs would be that irresponsible, and in my opinion, I think gibbs thinks of Abby as his daughter. But this wasn't like another fanfic about abby/gibbs. That one was all romantic, and a little graphic, putting pictures in my mind that i don't have room for, let alone want in my head! This one wasn't like that. This one showed two people who really loved each other in many ways, and even though having kids was an accident, they didn't regret it. I think that this is also a man knowing he is responsible for his actions, and his going to face the consequences, even though the consequences are more like rewards. his one true love and two great kids. Wow, now I probably sound like some cheesy love song writer. Just wanted to say thanks for giving me such a great story, one of the best I have ever read. (Personally, i liked this one called Tarot Twins, cause i majorly like the plot.) Anyway THANKS!
Mercedes chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Wow, this story was amazing. I read it in like, half and hour! At some intense points my heart was beating so hard that it hurt. You definitely know how to write a good story. And unlike some people who write fanfics, you nailed the characters perfectly! I absolutely loved it! Keep writing, you are a natural!
rockhorsegeek chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
aah, what a nice story. XD I love Gabby's, and this is a great one! :D Although the epilogue went a bit fast...
Yeah It Was Only A Kiss chapter 13 . 5/28/2009
I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES. THIS WAS SUCH AN EPIC WIN I SERIOUSLY JUST HAD A FLAILGASM.
ummxitsxgreengirl16 chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
*far too smiley to even express it in a smiley*

oh. that. was. so. great!

it was the first story in a long time that i HAD to read straight through, like, not exciting like "whats gonna happen? whos gonna die?" but like, ohmygodwhathappensnext? *squeal*

i was so scared in in the first 5 chapters, i thought some evil person with a grudge against gibbs was going to like, find out and kidnap abby and that would be so terrible O_O (but SUCH a good plot:*sends writers to get on it* ]) i loved duckie's view/character in the whole thing, i could just hug that guy
Sophies-Welt chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
Oh my god, that was just perfect! :D
Cytavani chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
aw... sweet! Grammatically, it could've used quite a bit more commas and paragraphs for each new quote... but content-wise, very nice. xD

~
Cytavani chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
VERY nicely written. It's nice to imagine, isn't it? But I think Gibbs thinks of Abby more as his daughter than anything else. I believe it was she who filled that gap when his daughter died. Although it is sweet. xD Abby is the sweetest character ever and I love her to death!
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »