Reviews for Progeny
Tjix chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
Amazing! Very well-written and exciting.
georgiamagnolia chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
That was a very sweet story! I just found it and enjoyed it very much.

anon chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
Your knowledge of pregnancy is somewhat lacking.
dog5697 chapter 13 . 5/9/2008
hey i just want to tell you i like how you wrote this story and to ask you if you got amymore you have wrote on hear i like to read them all in my opinon you are a great righter
spk chapter 13 . 4/20/2008
Just discovered this and I loved it! Great job with the characters. You had melaughing as the Team tried to figure out who the father was and then you would turn around and pull at my heartstrings with all of Abby's emotional turmoil. :)
VA Dixie Girl chapter 13 . 2/16/2008
i just finish read all 13 chapters tonight...great story
ducky72 chapter 13 . 11/3/2007
What a nice story!

Love it, love it, love it!
Steph chapter 1 . 9/27/2007

G! YOU are 'pain is half of pleasure'! I just read some of your bio - ive READ your stuff ages ago! I loved abbys nightmare and the final chapter-AWESOME STUFF!

No wonder i liked your stories :D
Steph chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
OMG BEST EVER I SWEAR! I hate when people swap from one scene to another when moving from chap to chap...but you kept it where you left off - AWESOME!

And the whole "leave to your imagination" endings? NUP not for me - thanks HEAPS for saying what happened with all of them...BEAUTIFUL ending...i will now look at your others cause i love your writing style!

Look forward to more! Good luck
Nirtak.Enaile chapter 13 . 6/7/2007
loved it! they are SO cute together! THANX :o)
celticgabbyfan chapter 13 . 1/18/2007
Wonderfully done!Thank you for fully finishing their story, it was perfect...
piper maru duchovny chapter 13 . 1/16/2007
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Gibbs/Abby relationship. But of course I am partial to the Tony and baby Kate story line also.

shelma32 chapter 13 . 1/14/2007
I absolutely love it.

Great story.

The gibbs/abby relationship is my favourite from ncis and this captures it perfectly.

My favourite line has to be:

Tony wouldn’t give up Kate for any amount of prodding so they passed Lee around.

I can imagine that happening.

ProbieWithADuck chapter 12 . 1/13/2007
that chapter made me and sophie piss ourselves with laughter!

"oh my goodness" LOL not being mean or anything lmfao

im practicly crying!

keep up the funny stuff yeh?

Jodehh lou lou
ProbieWithADuck chapter 1 . 1/13/2007

guess who? damn.. yourr gunna guess LOL

story ] sophie is here and we have spent like hours reading your fics, hehe how sad x]

loll rocking rockin rock rock

speak to yoo soon meh shlexii lemon!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »