Reviews for Consequences
mack chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
I think your missing some chapters
DixieDavenport chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Well, this was my second ending. I'm a Luke person and though I'd not turn Bo down IF Luke wasn't available, but if there was any chance of being with Luke I see me taking that road!

Also leaving the note and not facing Bo may be the way I would have handled that. Going back to the farm to face Bo with Luke would have been hard for anyone.

This ending is also typical for me. My Mom used to worry (and has me doing it) if you have a real good time that you think may have been 'too good of a time' you expect to find something wrong when you get home.

Loved this version! Except for the ending of course.
DixieDavenport chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Well this was my first ending! Yes, I've surely gotten Duke running through me and I'm certain my birth certificate lists my middle name as T-R-O-U-B-L-E! Loved the story that got me here even if it did kill me! Of course a kiss from Luke just might be worth it!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
I did not like this story. Who on earth could get a mortgage on a property anytime without a title search, which would have disclosed the true ownership of the property? Also, how convenient to essentially kill off Bo and make Luke miserable. Sad, pathetic story and not at all like the Dukes which is meant to be fun and uplifting.
Enos'sGal chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
What a creative idea! I like it! I can imagine this took considerable planning and I applaud your hard work. Thank you for sharing something a little different! Very nicely done!
DixieDavenport chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
HUMMMmmmmm, well, I am a girl and all, ... but if given the chance, Cooter is friendly enough and all, but I think I'd just jump back in the General Lee with the boys! Hope to read more soon!
DixieDavenport chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Well, I'm not a male but I'd have to follow Chapter 5 - I just can't stand sitting around and waiting - I'd much rather be out and about doing SOMETHING! Can't wait to see more.
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Nice so far!
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Seems interesting! I'd love to be ridin' along with the boys!
Library Bum chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Well, that was interesting. Guess its time to go back and talk to Cooter.
T.S. Blue chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
OK, well, after multiple tries I finally did manage to wind up with the Duke boy of my choice. I killed a lot of people on the way though, most notably myself.

Something like this takes a lot of effort to write, no doubt. I hope you didn't burn yourself out on it! It also takes a certain amount of effort to read, so though it took me longer than you might have hoped, don't feel too bad about that. Every now and then I have to work during those hours that I'm being paid, right?
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Well hey there and howdy,

I didn't want to comment until I could finish reading all the outcomes both male and female, bot hwith the general and without the General. And boy did I love it. You were so creative and innovative and pretty much brilliant. Who knew that the itty bitty choices could have such great different outcomes... some positive and some negative. I'm glad you came up with this, it was such an interesting thing. I look forward to your next fic. Keep it up and keep it 'tween the ditches...
Team Blue chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Well that was different! Nicely done! Tho'...I was tryin' to leave town and I end up marrying Luke. Such is Hazzard I guess. LOL
jduke chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Cool!

I went to your profile. I have to say I really like your idea. I can't wait to begin the story.
baseballfan44 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Well, I scratched my head for two reasons. One, because I haven't gone to your profile page yet and two, because I just had a pesky little spot that was itchy. But anyways, now I'm gonna go see what this was all about.