Reviews for Knowing
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
AH, the adorableness of this kills me dead. I love Wilson's reaction, all panicky and sad and upset. House's reaction was hilarious, the way he semi-comforted Wilson. This was funny and cute and semi-fluffy and I loved it.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I like it! Love how you got us believing one thing and then the twist came at just the right point. Good job
mb chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aww... that was such a cute story. Poor Wilson - getting such a shock.

Totally loved the hug at the end :)

Thanks for sharing!
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Loved it! Wish I could write like that.
SGCFan4ever chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Lol! Loved this story! You are one of the few I have read that can actually write House like HOUSE! :D

Keep up the good work. And just a thought, if you plan to keep up with writting stories, you might want to consider a beta reader...
DreamsInAbsinthe chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This story seems like it could have a lot of potential. The writting is pretty fluent and I've always been a sucker for sad stories. Mind if I offer up a suggestion though?

Try to break apart each time a person talks into a seperate paragraph. It just makes it easier to follow along.

Other than that, I liked it.

_
larken chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
House/Wilson interactions are my favorite part of the show. I love the way you wrote their characters. The angst was just right. I can honestly see Wilson reacting this way. When House tried to reassure him that he wasn't dying, it really warmed my heart. I know that sounds corny, but after all of the Tritter stories this was a breath of fresh air. Please write more House/Wilson interactions! You're great at it!
Nicho chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
It was good, i liked it, nicely portreyed charachters and good story line.
BethTX chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
You scared me for a second there-LOL! Very welcome caring and warmth, especially after the disaster of this week's episode. Very nice to see House and Wilson together again in your fic.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2