Reviews for Algonquin Escapade
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
Write more stories!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
Please write more stories! we don't have enough writers like you writing Rory and Logan stories. you have excellent structure and great story ideas please continue in this genre! A revival fic perhaps?
brighterthansunshine28 chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
I've always loved this story... Just popped back in for a re-read and it was as good as I remembered (something that was not the case with some other R/L fanfic). A lovely trip down memory lane. ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
Wow, this was an amazing story and your rant at the very end - TRUE! I have seen the whole series more times then i can count (what happens when your husband - then boyfriend surprises you for your b-day with the complete series) And i still say Logan and Rory should have been end game. Dean was a great boyfriend -at first - sort of (he did break-up with her cause she couldn't say ILY) And i couldn't and will NEVER stand Jess; He was and will always be a punk to me! Logan was and is everything for Rory and she for him. I hate how the show ended, probably why i read so much GG Fan-fics. That being said this was a fantastic read. Thank you for posting, wish there was more. Added this to my favorites. Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
This was a great story! I'd love to see more like it :-)
lyingxiscariot chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
I like never write reviews, because I'm terrible at complimenting in an articulate way. Go figure. But I love this story to pieces. I don't see many stories like this. A lot of them are about personal adventure (and that's totally fine, I love those), but this one brought in professional aspects, and allowed them to live their lives. They got to do what, I think, Rory and Logan would do. They were together, but they were on this amazing adventure, that worked for the two of them. I do enjoy this much, much better than the show. Rory wanted to do this, and Logan was certainly not someone who would ever shy away from adventure, or taking a risk, and he brought part of that out of Rory, in a way we hadn't really seen when she was in Stars Hollow with both Jess and Dean.

As for your little endnote, I'm certain Rory and Logan was done to create drama. Matt, I think, said there was talk of a season 8, but they ultimately got cancelled, so I like to believe that they would end up back with one another. They just fit. They worked. Logan's all or nothing ultimate was so out of character. A man who fought for her constantly, when it would have been so much easier to walk away. He stood up to his family, he tried his hardest to get her to forgive him during the 'we were on a break' incident, and he was always there without judgement when she needed him most. Their ending was a complete disservice to how the two of them had grown as a couple in their nearly three years together. The two of them would have been able to make it work, no matter what, even if they kept their prospective careers in the end. Ooops, I rambled, but my love for them runs deep.
Bjern chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
Great!
JItterbug5 chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
I love your story and wish that the show really ended in this manner. However I think your end not might be a bit biased, but you are right she was miserable when she was single. However, I think they ended in such a manner because they felt that Rory needed a time of independence that was happy and because she did not have that yet she was not able to settle down yet. However, your story is amazing and I wish you would right more stories because the dialogue you write is so true to the characters and is amazing how you incorporated the aspects of every character.
Wanabee chapter 11 . 2/10/2015
I just found this story and really love it although I do not agree with your assessment in the final author's note. Hopefully by now you would have seen the finale but if not Rory did not crush Logan's heart, instead she did exactly as you suggested and told him she was not ready. Really I think Logan was the bad guy in that situation. Just my opinion but I really did like the story
ImTheNana chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
This was a fantastic story! I loved the relationship between Rory and Logan so much! Your writing style, the depth of character you built on, I could read your stories continuously and not be tired of them. Kudos! Looking forward to reading your other fics.
melliegirl13 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Hello there! I just wanted to let you know that I read this story and I loved it. I like this ending way better than how the actual series ended and I completely agree with your endnote to the story. I don't think Rory would have slammed the door on the chance at love to be an independent woman-it wasn't her. I've watched the series many times over the years since it has been over and the ending is always my least favorite part. I think this story did it justice and gave the closure that the series should have rightfully had in the first place. Thank you for taking the time to write this. You did a phenomenal job with it.
Mellie
Always brooke chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
I absolutely love this story! Just one negative thing, the epilogue was too short :( But otherwise wonderfully written!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Lovely, lovely story. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it. You created a truly fantastic AU future for Rogan and I can't wait to find the time to re-read the whole thing now that its complete.
Festis7 chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Thank you for finnishing the story and posting it here.

I still havn't seen the last episode because the storyline made no sense if you compare it to Amy's version of the show.
Crystal chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
You literally took my signature fangirl rants and typed it out. I too have never watched the series finale because was completely flabbergasted with how their relationship ended. I felt that the writers carelessly ended a bond that took years to built to create this new single independent woman fascade for Rory. I can't accept that she would let a man that she was portrayed to love so much just walk out of her life. I've actually been with your story since day 1 and I can believe that I've live to the day to see you finish it. Thank you so much for creating the ending that Rory and Logan deserved.