Reviews for Algonquin Escapade
JItterbug5 chapter 11 . 3/19
I love your story and wish that the show really ended in this manner. However I think your end not might be a bit biased, but you are right she was miserable when she was single. However, I think they ended in such a manner because they felt that Rory needed a time of independence that was happy and because she did not have that yet she was not able to settle down yet. However, your story is amazing and I wish you would right more stories because the dialogue you write is so true to the characters and is amazing how you incorporated the aspects of every character.
Wanabee chapter 11 . 2/10
I just found this story and really love it although I do not agree with your assessment in the final author's note. Hopefully by now you would have seen the finale but if not Rory did not crush Logan's heart, instead she did exactly as you suggested and told him she was not ready. Really I think Logan was the bad guy in that situation. Just my opinion but I really did like the story
ImTheNana chapter 11 . 1/30
This was a fantastic story! I loved the relationship between Rory and Logan so much! Your writing style, the depth of character you built on, I could read your stories continuously and not be tired of them. Kudos! Looking forward to reading your other fics.
melliegirl13 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Hello there! I just wanted to let you know that I read this story and I loved it. I like this ending way better than how the actual series ended and I completely agree with your endnote to the story. I don't think Rory would have slammed the door on the chance at love to be an independent woman-it wasn't her. I've watched the series many times over the years since it has been over and the ending is always my least favorite part. I think this story did it justice and gave the closure that the series should have rightfully had in the first place. Thank you for taking the time to write this. You did a phenomenal job with it.
Mellie
Always brooke chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
I absolutely love this story! Just one negative thing, the epilogue was too short :( But otherwise wonderfully written!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Lovely, lovely story. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it. You created a truly fantastic AU future for Rogan and I can't wait to find the time to re-read the whole thing now that its complete.
Festis7 chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Thank you for finnishing the story and posting it here.

I still havn't seen the last episode because the storyline made no sense if you compare it to Amy's version of the show.
Crystal chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
You literally took my signature fangirl rants and typed it out. I too have never watched the series finale because was completely flabbergasted with how their relationship ended. I felt that the writers carelessly ended a bond that took years to built to create this new single independent woman fascade for Rory. I can't accept that she would let a man that she was portrayed to love so much just walk out of her life. I've actually been with your story since day 1 and I can believe that I've live to the day to see you finish it. Thank you so much for creating the ending that Rory and Logan deserved.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
God, I love this story. Its been a truly delightful ride. The wonderful Rogan interactions and partnership. The families and friends and fantastically weird town playing such a role. You captured the entire feel of the show, which is remarkable and I thank you for taking the time to write it.

Can't wait for the epilogue!
alaskanbackdoor chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
I always thought that Rory and Logan had a lot of combined talent as well. It's so nice to see a story where they both matured enough to combine that into something that could be unstoppable. I love how you pegged Mitchum's reaction! I know it's not quite over, but thanks for this story.
xshynenstarx chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Tis was super cute. I love how Logan charmed his way out of saying what really happened at the vow renewal. You're so smooth Logan! I love you? I loved how both Rory and Logan stood up to Mitchum and made him see reason. I loved how Mitchum was able to acknowledge the good work that they did. Wonderful chapter. I love your work on Rory and Logan
YaleAceBella12 chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Please write more...
roganjalex chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I loved Rory taking care of Logan in this chapter because its usually the other way around. And it was sweet that even when miserable he wanted to do for her(the party). And I loved that they had conversations, important conversations and that their POV's made sense for the characters. I love that while this story is very much about their relationship they don't lose themselves as individuals. You've gone to great lengths to make them real and I greatly appreciate that. Thanks for writing!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014