Reviews for Silent Portrait
Akane Hachirobei chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Ok, I've only made it to chapter 21, I know...but still...THIS IS A GREAT STORY! :D
Probably the best YYH fic with AU settings I've ever read!
Seriously :)
I'm supporting you! CX XD
HoHoHo chapter 34 . 5/16/2014
Dudeeeee I love your story!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
If you hook your pointer fingers together that means friend.
LordOfTheWest chapter 34 . 1/26/2014
Yay! After all of this time! It has been long, I am glad to see that you are continuing this! Actually, quite a few other fics have been continued this year as well, this is wonderful. I hope to see Kurama and Hiei's relationship grow, also some cute awkwardness as well! Because well, Hiei is Very awkward, lol. Update soon!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 34 . 1/19/2014
Arrgghh! I keep seeing this in my inbox and only now have I finally come back to this story! What is wrong with me?! I remember it so well, but it's been years since I've been back to it. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started reading again.

I love all the subtle and/or not-so-subtle connections you include to the actual series. It ties everything together very nicely and helps keep the gang in character, too. :)

And damn does this make me tear up. Especially (though not surprisingly) at the scene of the rejection and Kurama's decision to leave. I had to stop reading and let my eyes clear up, I shit you not.

I really like that you don't JUST focus on Hiei and Kurama, too. The scenes with Yukina and Kuwabara, etc. are nice to read as well, especially since lots of authors (myself regrettably included) tend to forget them and pay mind only to the main couple.
Long story short, I like the focus on the others. :)

And I love this:
"I love you, you ungrateful little bastard. Just take the goddamn thing and don't worry about me."

I also just really liked the scene with Hiei and the elderly woman; it just made me smile, even though it was a brief moment.

I'll admit that I was disappointed at some of your... Er, 'cop-outs,' but I understand why you did them. Other readers were getting testy and what not. I personally don't mind it being long and 'dragged out,' but too late now, eh?

I hope to see you for the end; I know it's been a few months again. :) Hope all is well with you!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Just a note: not tradition or custom... More of Japanese superstition.
MssCassandra chapter 34 . 12/13/2013
I reaaaalllly like this story! Update soon please!
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
I know I'm coming in more then a little late to the story but I honestly have to say this was a remarkable read. I found it by some stroke of luck on my part and I've enjoyed reading all of it. I'm actually only recently into the whole KuramaXHiei pairing and this is actually the first story I've read of the pairing, possibly the entire fandom period so I guess I kind of wanted to thank you for kind of.. popping that bubble or whatever with such a well written story. 3 I can't wait for the last chapter when you do get around to writing it and I only hope that you enjoy whatever you decide to write in the future. Now, I believe I shall go take a look at that one-shot sequel you have to this one because that has honestly interested me since I first saw mention of it but I wanted to finish reading what you had of this one first.
elanya monet chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
mute's do make sounds if their is enough space in the vocal chords to expel air. This is a great fic!
elanya monet chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Hey, daytime kidnappings happen all teh time on the crime show dramas and being that Hiei is a mr. megabucks, greedy fools will do anything.
Shadowzack997 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is one of my favorites, i love hiei and kurama pairings!
Dragon77 chapter 34 . 11/3/2013
Grate chapter! I'm happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
HieiKurama chapter 34 . 11/1/2013
This was such an amazing story! I read it in a week but yeah it's so great! I can't wait for the next chapter it's REALLY REALLY GOOD!
Hiei fan chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
This story is amazing. It's definitely my favorite H xK fic!
Hiei fan chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
NO SERIOUSLY Hats off to you! I'm enjoing this fic too much!