Reviews for The best of motives
Dr. Fantabulous chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
That was a great story- but over too soon! The plot was very nice, and the characters were very accurate. Great job, keep on writing!
HouseAddict16 chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
Love the end, very good. Great story and please keep writing, obviously not this story b/c it ends wonderfully but another story would be good. Great job.
BlkDiamond chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
Liked the little snap shots of what happens towards the end. Enjoyable story from start to finish. Please continue with more stories!
Gabwr chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
Such a sweet and happy ending. Great work on this story.
Dresden-Neville chapter 10 . 1/13/2007
aw.. i love this story.
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
YAY for the happy chapter...mostly, anyway. Glad that there's a light at the end of the tunnel now, and that' House is going to get some real help, not the stupid, albeit well-intentioned, help from Cuddy. Liked this chapter, as I have all the others; can't wait to see what happens with House, PT, and this new pain management regime!
dottid chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
Very good story. Just found it and enjoyed every word. Adding to my alert list. Thanks for sharing
Hatori Soma chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
FINISH THE AWSOMENESS!
hollywoodgal chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
wow, wilson is just absolutely amazing!
Gabwr chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
What Wilson said at the end of this was so sweet. Great chapter. I will be sad to see this story end.
Dr. Fantabulous chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
Aww...that was nice! So Wilson, so in character. Awesome, I don't want this story to end, especially not so soon! :(
SamBell chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
Ähm? Hä? Uh? What? Wait? Youll finished your really, really great supergood story? No, I think, I misunderstand you, I not? I mean, english is not my first language and maybe, that will be an translationproblem. PLEASE! PLEASE! Let your story never ending! Its a great story. I love these story and its a lot of fun, to read your story. Maybe Im sick, but I love if House suffers. Please let us know, how House will be fine. And Cuddy as a jerk is so good to read. I love House and Wilson and they both together and I love Cuddy. This three guys in a story are great. Please, write more chapters, please a lot of more chapter.

Thank you for your great story. Its really a big fun to read this fic.

Okay and again: the same as usual: sorry for my bad english, Im stupid.
Emmers224 chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
great chapter! update soon!
BlkDiamond chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
Very good, very intense. Please continue and update again soon, will miss it when you have it finished so be planning on another story okay.
HouseAddict16 chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
I enjoy each update you give me. I understand that this story must come to an end, but please dont stop writing, you're great!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »