Reviews for Heydensrun
Miss mia chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Another wonderful story. I hope in the RW you are a published author- a sad loss to literature if you are not. I love the interaction between characters, and your descriptions and obviously well- researched details are amazing. Whoever your English teacher was, they are to be congratulated! Excellent, excellent, excellent. Thank you again.
ZahraQ chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Another amazing proof of your unmatched skill. This is a really well written story. The part where Oreius found Peter was very touching. I really like the way you have brought some of the lesser known characters to limelight in your stories. I don't know what else to say about this story other than - SUPERB
basaltone chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wonderful, as always.
Xaipre chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love this little glimpse into Oreius. Such a noble and loyal person, not only to Aslan, but who also intuitively understands the place Aslan has put the Pevensie's over him, and lets that pour into his devotion and friendship with them.

I loved seeing Oreius be knighted. His nervousness was sweet (ah, his heart of gold, peeking out there :D ), and it was so nice to see Edmund knight him, especially after the "do you like me?" conversation of the other story.

I think that is the greatest strength of your writing, I care, actually *care* about what the characters are doing, and why, and what they think about each other. It's not something that can really be taught, and even more difficult to pull off. But you do it with style, especially in this story, and it is really fantastic to read.

Once again, thank you.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was awesome, I loved it! (I kinda wish this oneshot had more of an interaction btw Peter and Orieus as when he woke up and was struggling for a few moments.)

Regardless, loved it! Yay, for Orieus being knighted! D
Hapiio chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
GREAT ,as always, story. i have a question:how,when and where did Sir Giles get knighted?
Alambil chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
"I nodded curtly, not about to undermine his authority by looking at Aslan as I knew many subordinates would have done." "I did not squander his gift. Instead, to show my gratitude, I picked up the pace." "That night through I kept on and on, covering the distance in a feat of endurance that left me amazed and humbled."

Wow! Great story, great characterization, great writing. But what really jumped out at me were the three quotes above. Those three simple statements spoke truth to me in a way that I do not often look for fiction to do-which I suppose should not surprise me since speaking profoundly at need has been a habit of Oreius' throughout your writings. Thank you for writing this story and all the others. The several that I have read have all been amazing!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Thank you for writing! x
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Well done!
DeadInfinity chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
...I give up. You're just going to go on my Author Favorites - saves me the time of favoriting every single one of your stories.

...Yes, I like your writing /that/ much.
WiseQueen chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I realised I hadn't reviewed this story before - despite having read it a couple of times. I reread it now after you've posted the story that contains that little fight over who should knight him - delightful!

It's so obvious that Oreius doesn't just do his duty here - he wants to save the life of his friend, not just of his king and commander. His love for Peter - and for Edmund - shows so well. I really like it.

I also like how you show that he's not going in his own strength - it's a miracle wrought by Aslan. And thus, he is the answer to Peter's prayers to Aslan. Sometimes the divine intervention comes through "natural" means. But the miracle happens only because Oreius is willing to make the effort. And so he well deserves his title.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Very gripping, course Aslan would do that, would have been better if he had done that for Peter though. Still I loved it, the best scene was when Oreius came acroos Peter and was sure he was dead. It was realistic and you get understand the fear. Thanks for writing.

Wildfire
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I like it!
unicorn-skydancer08 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
That was great! Although Tumnus is (and will always be) my most favorite character, I am starting to develop an interest in Oreius as well. This is a beautifully written piece, and I really enjoyed it! Wonderful job, my friend!
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I've read this story a couple of months ago,haven't got the chance to here goes:

It's a brilliant idea to create a story from Oreius' the way you describe how Oreius feel for the part where Edmund and Peter fought to knight him,and over his was very Edmund.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »