Reviews for Her Name Is Blue 'A Talbain Tail'
FatCat chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Great story and great ending
HeartlessAngel96 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
That is freakin' adorable. I really see only a brother and sister relationship between the two but nice job.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Donovan again, thanks for giving me permission, I assure you I'll give you credit. But tedre to Change it a little in my way because with the Google translator does not understand much reading.
I am a member of , so I bas to discover on this site. It is also likely that monbre to change the story if not ba to Understand.
FROM NOW, THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR PERMISSION DAME.
AztecMoogle chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Donovan you have my permission as long as you credit me as the original author
Donovan chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I need your permission to translate this story to the Spanish, do you have it?
Donovan chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I need your permission to translate this story to the Spanish, do you have it?
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
i ment such not suck. bah! curse my stupid spelling :(
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
aw this was soooooo cute! _ and suck a wonderful ending :D
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
awww cute _
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
aw poor jon whu does the world have to be a D-Bag to good darkstalkers D:
Kid Eternity chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Jon Talbain's natural hair color is white not black.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
cooooooooooooll
Insane One who else chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
So... That was it? Great ending, but I'll miss your writing... Holy mother of fuk, I just realized that u already made a sequel... Please don't say "it's over..." you know, besides studying and martial arts, this is the way I waste my time... And u are one of the few ones who uses almost none OOC's, and one of the few who allows anonimate reviews, so lazy people like me can say "thank you" or "great job", and that's why I keep supporting... Well... Until next time!
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
What a great ending. In my project I also did a fireworks scence. Also thanks to you I remembered how the scence went and was able to add a extra little part. Now I have to come up with the beginnig of that scence which is part of an episode in my project. Ummmmm I 4got what else I was going to say but I'm happy that my support helped. Hope you continue your world. Keep in touch.
Insane One chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Killing is for the monsters... I agree. This one was as simple as an epic thing can be... And the previous chapter just made me wonder if nuns were hiding something :O... Remember: don't lose it or u will die. It has nothing to do with me. None to do with me killing you. Ah, :fuckthatshit: see ya!