Reviews for The Lost Dragon
with the monsters chapter 12 . 4/11/2007
Oh thank god I thought you'd died! I love this story soo much that I was dieing! I will check out your website thingy. Thanks xx
Ithillim Araglin chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
You shouldn't says frenchies! people who are french doesn't like the term it's an insult for them because in Canada the english person use that term to insult them as well as frog!

and juste for your information cherie you have to write it like that chérie the importance is on the acute accent
White Wolf of the C.O.C.A chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
omfg it was fluffy if you friggin stop writing im gonna die here i luv your stories so much plz plz plz keep writing!
White Wolf of the C.O.C.A chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
you have no idea how much i love this story! i thank you for writing itit makes me freakishly happy yey!
White Wolf of the C.O.C.A chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
your obsessed with love arent you, i luv it though nicely done!
White Wolf of the C.O.C.A chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
omg luv the story, so good!
White Wolf of the C.O.C.A chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
sorta eragonish but still great!
White Wolf of the C.O.C.A chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
nicely done, its really good stuff
ruriginryu chapter 9 . 3/3/2007
Hey...where's the rest...i will seriously start crying if you don't update soon! I need to know the rest of the story!
with the monsters chapter 11 . 1/16/2007
This just gets better and better! Are you really thinking about having it published cos you should! It's really good please update soon!
CaramelBoost chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
Simply Brilliant! I love it! I really do! It's ok about the whole every little chapter thing... mistakes happen, and you still updated anyway! _ I love this story, it's really great n.n hey is the tension between Ky and Alya ever gonna get M rated? It seems like it might at one point... anyway, update soon!

x Angel
ruriginryu chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
Hey! where's Chapter 10...all that's there is a repeat of all the chapters previously except the warning...you're gonna make me cry!

._.

please upload another chapter...plz!
talest chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
this is a greate story update soon and try to get it published.
ruriginryu chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
Hey, loved the story, and I hope you get it published too! Your charectors have a definite flair that most people can't put into their charectors! the story is awesome...you gotta update...what happenes to Areshki and Moku? and what happens to Ky and Alya? you left a cliffie...you're evil! also, please please please please update really soon, I'll swear that if you don't that I'll find a red dragon and purposely attack her/his family if you don't!

you gotta take pity on the loveable fans of yours please if you have a heart like the blue dragon...also, if you can give me a hint as to what happens next!
CaramelBoost chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
I really like your story, and i love the many updates! *wink* but if you want this published, then you need to put WAY more detail into it... and lengthen the chapters... other than that i must say, i'd buy the book!

update soon!